Chapter Nine: Friend?!

"Is Benjy talking to you yet?" Marlene asked Aries as the two walked down to the great hall for lunch

"Nope. He's spent all his time in Ravenclaw and is only talking to Dorcas, so I don't care." Aries said, turning the corner.

"You don't care?"

"Nope."

"That's a shit lie."

"Okay, I do care, but he's the one not talking to me, I've been trying."

Marlene gave her a look. "You've been trying?"

"I don't like it when you talk like that."

"Talk like what?"

"When you repeat everything."

"I don't repeat everything." Marlene said, then paused to think. "Okay, no I can hear it, but you need to talk to Ben."

Aries shook her head. "No, I'm not talking to him until he talks to me."

Marlene rolled her eyes. "You two are so stubborn."

"You can't talk, when Sirius stole your shampoo you didn't talk to him for two weeks."

"It was infused with middlemist red, do you know how rare that flower is?"

"I don't even know what flower it is." Aries said, taking a seat on the Hufflepuff table opposite Dorcas.

"What are you two arguing about?"

"My middlemist red shampoo." Marlene frowned, putting her head on Dorcas' shoulder.

Aries looked towards the Ravenclaw table to see Benjy but his spot next to Gilderoy was empty.

"Where's Benjy?" she asked.

Dorcas looked up at Aries wincing slightly. "He didn't want me to tell you."

"What happened?"

Dorcas didn't answer but Aries could already guess what.

"Lockheart did it again, didn't he? With who?"

She let out a small sigh. "Dirk Cresswell- Aries don't do anything!"

"I'm not going to." Aries said, walking hastily out of the great hall, she ran down to the Hufflepuff common room and up to the boys dorm. She pushed open the door and saw the yellow curtains drawn across Benjy's bed.

"Ben?"

"Go away, Aries."

"I'm not leaving you." She said, standing next to his bed, she put her head through the gap of the curtains. He was sitting on his bed with his knees up to his chest, he had tear stains on his cheeks.

"You're just going to tell me that you told me so."

Aries shook her head. "I'm not going to say that."