Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves

The summer holiday came to an end much to Daisy's delight

The summer holiday came to an end much to Daisy's delight. The past week she had been bouncing off the walls. Walburga's portrait was not best pleased.

Molly had sent all the children to bed early after a cup of her famous hot chocolate, although when Aries went to check in on her it seemed she was still up listening to a dramatic storyteller.

"-You had a flying motorbike? And then what happened?" she asked excitedly, Aries leant by the door watching the two.

"And so we got stopped by some muggle police whilst running away from the bad guys and they asked for our names." Sirius grinned widely as he told the story. "So I said Elvendork."

"Elvendork is a silly name." Daisy giggled.

Sirius gasped. "So is Daisy."

She crossed her brows. "Daisy is a normal name, Sirius is a silly name."

"No, Sirius is a serious name."

There was a pause of silence before they burst into a fit of laughter. Aries chuckled along with them.

"Oh no we're in trouble." Sirius said, trying to hide them behind a pillow.

"You know you're supposed to be sleeping, Dais. you've got a very exciting day tomorrow."

"But I want to know how the story ends." Daisy sulked.

"Fine, Sirius can finish the story, then you have to go to bed, okay?"

Daisy raised her fist in the air. "Yes!"

Aries smiled, she went to leave but turned back around. "Budge up, I haven't heard this one yet."

Sirius continued telling them how he and James escaped death eaters and muggle prison.

☽☆☾

Aries remembered the first morning she was going to Hogwarts, Sirius had kept her and Regulus up the majority of night telling them stories of his first year, her stomach kept doing flips and she was very excited although she didn't let her parents know because they would probably ruin the morning with their moods.

That morning Daisy had woken up very early, even the ones on the night shift weren't back when she woke up, Leo had warned her not to wake them up until at least eight so she had to be quiet sneaking into their bedroom to wake her mother.

Aries squinted at the clock, sighing softly. "Daisy, it's way too early."

"I couldn't go back to sleep, I have butterflies." she said, leaning down on the bed so she was eye level to her. "Can you make me the special milkshake you used to make dad, please?"

"You're not going to get back to sleep are you?"

Daisy gave Aries her best innocent smile before shaking her head.