𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45

I backed up behind the clothes in the closet as Giyu opened the door. Giyu turned around and looked at the bed then back at the closet.

Giyu went near the clothes and started moving his hand around the floor like he was looking for something.

My eyes widened when his hand brushed against my shoe but calmed down when he ignored it. Then I felt someone grab my ankle.

Giyu pulled me out of my hiding spot and narrowed his eyes at me. "I knew it. you're in trouble" Giyu said. 

"MMM!!" I screeched. "NOT TODAY EMO PEDOHPILE!!" Muchiro yelled while throwing a book at Giyu's head.

"HMPH!!" I hummed kicking Giyu in the crotch making him let go of my ankle. Muchiro grabbed me then we ran out of the room.

"HEY NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!!" Mitsuri yelled at us. That's when I heard rapid footsteps behind us.

We turned around to see Giyu running after us. We ran into a room and closed the door. "What are you guys doing in here?"

We turned to see Kyojuro. "Please help us!" I signed. "What's wrong?" He asked. "He's coming!" Muchiro said grabbing me and going under the bed.

We saw the door open to reveal Giyu. "Oh hi is something wrong?" Kyojuro asked. "Did you see Y/n and Muchiro?" Giyu asked. 

"Um no sorry I'll tell you if I see them" Kyojuro said. "Okay😑" He said closing the door. Kyojuro peeked under the bed.

"What did you guys do?" Kyojuro asked. "If we tell you he'll get mad" Muchiro said. "Can we stay here?" I signed.

"Fine" Kyojuro said. After a while it was lunch time. "You guys we have to go to lunch now if you don't you'll be hungry" Kyojuro said.

"No Giyu will be there!" I signed. "Okay then see you guys later" Kyojuro said before leaving the room.

"I'm really hungry though" Muchiro said. "Okay... then lets just get food then quickly come back here" I signed.

We came out from under the bed and slowly opened the door. A shiver went down my spine and I slammed the door shut.

"Hey why did yo-" Muchiro stopped when the door opened to reveal Giyu. We ran to the other side of the room. 

"Come here now" Giyu said. "No" Muchiro said pulling me closer to him. I grabbed pillow and threw it as hard a I could at Giyu's face making him fall over. 

We quickly ran out of the room and into the dining room. "Oh hey guys!" Kyojuro said waving to us.

"Come on sit down and eat!" Mitsuri said. We went and sat down. My eyes widened as Tomioka went and sat down across from us.

"Hey are you guys having fun?" Shinobu asked. We nodded. After lunch was done everyone left and it was just us and Tomioka.

"Stop" I signed. "What? you literally kicked me in the crotch" Giyu said. "You deserve it" Muchiro signed.

"You were in my room" Giyu said. "We don't care!!" I signed. Giyu stood up and we did too. we kept moving side to side as he tried to catch us.

He jumped over the table to our side and we tried to leave the dining room but he grabbed us. "HELP!! KIDNAPPER HELP!!" Muchiro yelled.

"What are you guys doing?" Obanai asked. "He's trying to kidnap us Obanai!" I signed. "What?" Giyu said.

"He tried to sniff me in the closet!" I signed. "What?" Kyojuro said. "That's not even what happened you guys literally went into my room and when I caught you guys you attacked me" Giyu said.