Chapter 104: Narumi's intention

3rd person's POV

Eyes from across the nation lay upon various screens, confused at the sight before them. On a stage stands two figures. One, a tall handsome blond with his hand wrapped threateningly around the smaller one's neck as a spotlight shines down on them. A camera stands, recording and broadcasting internationally for the many to see who had thought they were going to watch a Reo concert.

"My actions are solely based upon my personal decisions. I haven't done this under the orders of anyone. I want the principal to admit to his actions, live for all to see." Narumi states, keeping his poisonous nails to the principal's neck.

The principal's gaze snap up towards the teacher, torrid eyes burning into Narumi's face. "With your terrorist behavior... Even if I were to do as you say and this were broadcasted, no one would believe your words!" He argues. The blond male doesn't seem fazed by his words, staring down with his hard eyes, "It's not just this. Various videos and documents are being filed and sent out alongside this public declaration."

The world seems to halt at those words. All the secrets and actions that the elementary school principal had done and worked so hard to hide were going to be revealed to all, inside and outside the academy; therefore shattering everything he built after years of scheming.

Nastume and the others all watch in astonishment, unable to believe that the adults were finally taking action against the principal and were trying to end his reign of terror that he held over the school.

Elsewhere, the Shiki watches the whole scene unfold on the three screens on his desk in his office. Men working behind him on their own computers in order to fulfill the request the principal gave them.

One worker turns towards the man, "We've sent out all of the video and data documents to the international key people. Transfers on the internet have also been finished." He reports to the principal, who thanks the men for their work. "Those who work under the supervision of the elementary school principal have realized what's going on and rushed to the supervision administration. The principal will soon be found as the source, then it will violate you by revealing secrets." The worker informs him.

The man merely shrugs off the news, saying that it will be fine. After all, right now, anything will be worth sacrificing if it ended the evil works of the ESP. He wanted to put an end to all of this, to save all of the other children just as Yuka wished for.

///

Misaki-Sensei grunts in frustration after watching the scene unfold. He spins around, marching away from Serina-Sensei who calls out for him. "I'm going to stop him. If he keeps this up... he's going to die." Misaki-Sensei shakes his head, not being able to fathom the idea of Narumi being killed for his actions if it were to be unsuccessful. As the man marches, a hand suddenly shoots out from his right, stopping him from walking any further. Misaki turns to the side, surprised when he sees the familiar face of Nodacchi standing there.

"Nodacchi-Sensei..." Misaki trails off.

"Narumi is aware of the risk of death. Please don't be so naive as to try and stop him." Nodacchi pleads, "Narumi has already set his mind on this. It would be meaningless to try and stop him now." The teacher says. He then looks around at all of the other teachers that were present, "I hope you can just stay where you are and watch till the end..." Nodacchi asks.

'Narumi...!' Misaki's head whips around to watch again, willing for the man to stop before it's too late.

///

"All of the students here... No, all of the students from the school. I won't use my pheromone Alice for the following hour, so I hope all of you listen up." Narumi speaks, closing his eyes for a moment. They open again, solemn eyes looking out into the crowd of young faces, "For a long time, I have not been a good teacher to you. This whole time, I haven't tried to break the sad chains of this school that held you captive. Instead, I turned a blind eye and let many- if not all of you- down. For this, I hope you all accept my apology." Narumi apologizes, wanting his message to reach all of the students. Especially those that he failed in protecting.