Chapter 5: School life

Ruka's POV

Natsume and I were shocked when we found Akako because she didn't come to us when we first arrived. But we're all together now and we can try and survive this place together.

I was waiting in Akako's room, waiting for said girl to wake up Natsume when I hear the door open and see Natsume come in with a scowl on his face.

I burst out laughing at the power our little Akako holds over him. He gives me a look and finishes getting dressed. After he's done we head off to his room to retrieve Akako, we walk in and see the little blonde sleeping soundly while snuggled in Natsume's bed.

"She has a room. How come she had to fall asleep in mine?" Natsume asks to no one in particular.

"She always did like to sleep over at our houses." I chuckle and shrug at the lump of blankets she made in the middle of the big bed.

Natsume rolls his eyes and walks out of the room, "What was the point of waking me up if she was going to fall asleep as well?"

I look at the empty doorway before glancing at Akako, "Shouldn't we wake her up?" I follow him and quietly shut the door.

"No. If she passed out this late in the morning she must be exhausted." He says and puts his hands in his pockets.

We head off to class and leave the little girl in his room.

Akako's POV

I wake up and sit up with a yawn.

1...
..2...
...3..

'I slept through class!!'

I get off the bed and run out into the hallway, the clock on the wall says that class is over and it's time for specials. So basically I can do whatever I want. I feel bad for missing class, I wonder why Natsume and Ruka-pyon didn't wake me up.

I go into my room and grab my head phones and a manga. I walk outside and go to sit under a Sakura tree. I plug my headphones in to a portable CD player that Tsubasa-Senpai got me and start to read my manga. I'm reading it carefully cause it's an important part when I hear a crunch of grass somewhere near.

"Who's there?" I ask as I take my headphones off and place them over my neck, "Are you a murderer?" I warily look around.

'Please say no, please say no, please say no, plea-!'

"They're not gonna tell you if they're a murderer, Ba~ka." I hear a voice say from behind me and jump up in fright, holding my chest.

I huff, "You aren't supposed to sneak up on people, it's bad manners." I pout as I sit down again.

"Why aren't you in your Alice class?" Natsume asks as he sits down next to me.

"Oh... um, my class doesn't do a lot." I say and look up at the flowers on the Sakura tree.

He hums and grabs my book from me. I don't pay any attention but I hear him unfolding something.

I look over and see him unfolding my last letter from Jī-chan and Mikan-Nee; I kept it as a bookmark whenever I read. I never did get any letters after I moved.

"What's this?" Natsume asks while reading it. "That's from my twin. It's the last letter that I got from her." I rest my head against the tree trunk.

"I never got any from them again after I moved." I mutter into the air,  wondering how my dear sister is doing.

"Do you miss her?"

"Yes. A lot actually, but I know she's doing fine with Jī-chan and taking care of him." I smile at the clouds.