Chapter 49: Family Reunion

"They're cooling off!" someone says as they all sigh in relief. They continue to spread the papers throughout the school now that they don't have to worry about the Sakura's dying. Tsubasa uses Hotaru's goose scooter to fly through the sky and drop the papers. Natsume and Aoi stand before the students of Alice Academy as the students finds out how the school planted the fire and blamed the Hyuugas.

///

"Iinchō! Hotaru!" Mikan smiles when her two friends come to her room but she is surprised to see everyone else too. Mikan's smile gets bigger at the sight of everyone's smiles. "Everyone!" She cheers when all of her classmates surround her.

"Mikan-nee!" Mikan looks towards the voice and sees a smiling Akako running towards her, the younger sister then proceeds to hug her big sister and laughs, happy to see her well. Akako woke up the day before Mikan and came back to class one day before her. "Yogata! I went to visit you when you were still resting." Akako smiles and snuggles against her big sister's chest in comfort and happiness.

"We were so worried!"
"When Senpai brought you and Akako back, you both looked so weak and Akako looked very ill!"
"You healed up!"
"Did you two know how worried you made us? No one would tell us what happened at that Hana place." Sumire frowns and crosses her arms.

"Perm!" Mikan smiles at the girl that came to see her as well. "Forget it! You couldn't tell us this so called 'secret' even if you wanted to. But judging by Aoi-chan's reaction it was something big, so I'll forgive you all." She places her hands on her hips.

She then proceeds to glare at Hotaru, Mikan, and Akako who had tape over their mouths so that they wouldn't be bothered by everyone trying to make them talk. Mikan and Hotaru looked indifferent because they willingly put the tape on their mouths, but Akako, who was clinging onto Mikan, looked down at her mouth with furrowed eyebrows. She reached to take it off after Mikan put it on her face but is hit over the head by Hotaru, stopping her from the action. Clearly, Akako didn't understand the reasoning for the tape covering their mouths. Akako holds her head in pain as tears well up when Yōichi climbs into her lap and pats her face in an attempt to comfort the idiotic girl.

"Oh! Right, right!" Mikan exclaims before looking over at the Yōichi that's curling his head into the crook of Akako's neck. "Ah! What?" The three year old looks up at Mikan, wanting to know.

"I heard that while the two of us were unconscious, Yō-chan went to the hospital... or was it the investigating room..?" She says.

Apparently the gulliver candy that Yōichi had consumed had absorbed into his body and become a part of the three year old. Because of this incident, Gulliver candy was banned from sale and Hotaru was forced to give the school her big amount of gulliver candy with a sour expression.

"Suddenly having the ability to grow and shrink..." Mikan stares at him in shock. Yōichi crawls off of Akako's lap, to her surprise, and instantly grows into a thirteen year old. The older Yōichi looks at Mikan who screams in shock, "Yo~!" He then proceeds to pick up Akako and place her in his lap and hugs her tightly, snuggling into her neck once again. The action causes Akako's face to brighten as Yōichi cuddles with his Onee-chan.

"Only being three years old and already possessing two Alices." Koko applauds the three year old while Kitsuneme holds a flag in congradulations. Even though this is not something really to be celebrated.

Yōichi stands up and goes over, pushing Mikan down by the head. While he's trying to torment her, his body goes back to normal and now he's basically laying down on her head.

"Speaking of the hospital, that reminds me! We need to tell you of what's happened since the incident!"
"Make it quick and let's hurry!"
"We'll tell you both on the way!" Their friends say as they all leave Mikan's room while Hotaru and the others fill the twins in on what has happened.