Chapter 86: Prepare for battle!

Sooooo I kinda edited his photo so that Akako was there and I kinda love it and I wanna cry but you know

Sooooo I kinda edited his photo so that Akako was there and I kinda love it and I wanna cry but you know... what do y'all think?? (Considering I did this on my phone)

Comment and vote!

Akako's POV

"Looks like Yuka-San is safe then..."

I glance over at Tono-senpai and nod in agreement. 'Mommy's okay. She's safe and hasn't been captured yet.'

"So then, Yuka-San is saying... Mikan and Akako should use the insertion Alice to put these stones into everyone?"

My mind goes blank when I hear that question. I'm supposed to insert the alice stones? Nee-Chan and I don't even know how to activate that Alice! We've never used it before, it's new to us just as the theft Alice is.

"That's crazy!" Tono-Senpai interjects, "We don't even know if they have that power and even if they do, what are the chances either of them can insert someone else's Alice stone anyway?" He argues.

I whole heartedly agree. Nee-Chan and I have never inserted someone's Alice stone! I look over to Mikan-nee and see her looking as flustered as I feel. Her smooth skin is flushed from everything that's happened and all of our running around. I can only imagine I look worse, myself.

"We don't know when the elementary school principal will be back and... the Fuukitai are waiting outside." Goshima-Senpai trails off, making me tense. 'How are we possibly going to escape here?' "And..." he hesitates, doing no good to my growing nerves. "He's already invited the dangerous ability students as well as the skilled ordinary students to join the search..."

The fact that they got others to join the search doesn't really surprise me at all. I'm betting that they made a story of Nee-Chan and I being traitors and dangerous people.

"Many of the students and staff are against the search but... please be prepared for the worst." Goshima-Senpai pleads. "The Elementary school principal is serious about this. He'll do whatever to capture you two and Yuka-San. If you want to get out of this safely, it's best to follow Yuka-San's advice, no matter how absurd it seems."

Goshima-Senpai told me information that I already knew. The Elementary school principal is ruthless and will do whatever possible to get what he wants, no matter the consequences.

Suddenly, Mikan-nee shouts in shock and raises her hands to her mouth with a distressed expression "Eh? What happened? Nee-Chan!" I grab her by her arm as she begins rambling and seems to panic, going on about swallowing something.

"Don't worry, that's just my Alice stone." I look up at Tono-Senpai in confusion as he stands before her. My head flips back and forth between then before looking at anyone else to see if they knew what just occurred. By their expressions, I assume that I missed something. I'm dragged away by a defensive looking Natsume who stands in between Tono-Senpai and I. I watch in curiosity as Hotaru and Tsubasa-Senpai quickly take Mikan-Nee away from Tono-Senpai.