Chapter 105: Change of Plans

3rd person's POV

"You really devote yourself to it but..."

Narumi freezes as a voice speaks up from behind him. The nails were already sinking into the neck and the principal was choking by his hand. So how.... How was he able to be speaking?

"..what a pity."

His violet eyes grow increasingly large and Narumi quickly spins around. His heart sinks when he sees the elementary school principal standing behind him, completely healthy with Z at his side.

A cough brings Narumi's attention to the being in his hand that he was currently poisoning. He quickly releases the body, watching the small body of the ESP fall to the ground. He withers on the ground in pain from the poison filling his body, face soon morphing into that of another. His body slowly changes sizes, revealing the boy reaching up to his throat.

"Goshima..."

Students watch in repugnance as their classmate struggles to breathe.

The boy's labored breathing pains Narumi's heart as the man whirls around, unable to believe that the man would use a student in his place. As soon as he turns, the sight of a gun startled him. Z points the weapon at the teacher, quickly piling the trigger twice. The bullets his Narumi's left shoulder and his right hip. He falls backwards from the power of the gun, alarming all of the students in the auditorium.

Akako and Mikan watch through the screen, time seeming to stop as they watch their beloved teacher fall to the ground. The thought of Narumi being shot doesn't seem to process in Akako's head but she's brought back to her senses when a loud scream echoes throughout the room. Hands land on her shoulders as Mikan brings Akako to her chest. The blonde twin looks up at her sister, seeing her mouth closed and that's when she realizes that the screech came from her own mouth.

"Elementary school principal!" Jinno-Sensei exclaims, alarmed that they would result to this kind of violence in this environment.

"Don't kill him." The man orders, a cold and disapproving aura surrounding him. "Let him say his goodbyes."

"You would dare use a long range weapon... and to do so in front of so many students! You've overplayed your hand! And what if the fragments of the billets fly into the audience?!" Jinno reprimands.

"Narumi is a terrorist." The esp concludes, "so we need to dispose of him before he attempts to harm the students. Just now, Narumi attacked the president of the student council who has changed his face to pretend to be me; almost made him die." The craze eyed principal watches as his twin lifts Narumi by his blond hair, the man groaning out in pain. "This is the fact that has been seen by all."

Reo and Jinno can only helplessly watch as they realize the position that Narumi has been put in.

"Narumi-Sensei, what's going on?" An innocent voice shouts out from the darkness. The principal stands frozen as more voices call out from the audience.

"Answer us!"
"Narumi-Sensei?"
"What happened to Narumi-Sensei?"

The man slowly turns around, staring out into the sea of children as their worried voices call our for their Sensei that they deeply cared for.

"Has he been caught by the elementary division principal?"
"No... Narumi-Sensei, run!"
"Please answer us if you're safe!"

Natsume and Ruka look around them as their classmates all call out for the teacher. Almost the whole audience is calling out for their teacher, as concern fills their hearts.

"Ele- Elementary school principal! The students are troubled... they're rushing to the stage!" Someone reports from the wings.

Hotaru and Iinchō are separated as the many students push their way to the front of the stage, desperate hands and voices all reaching out towards Narumi.