Chapter 75: Anjō Narumi*

"Anjō!" Izumi shouts as he runs into the room, Yuka followings closely behind him. He had hurriedly made his way over to the classroom once a teacher came to him, saying that the young child was showing embarrassing photos of an adult.

"What are you doing? Anjō..." he trails off.

A picture perfect blonde boy sits atop in a chair while teachers carry him like a sultan. His blonde hair frames his sculpted face, not one imperfection. His beautiful green eyes stare at Izumi. Although they were eyes of a child, they were so cold and distant. Almost as though he wouldn't dare allow anyone to see his true emotions. His entire being was a shell, protecting him from that hateful and merciless world that he was trapped and forced to live in.

"I'm tired, so I'm riding a horse carriage." The boy shrugs, leaning on the heads of the teachers at his side. There was one in the front who was wearing a horse head that Narumi forced in him. Narumi said it so nonchalant, making it evident to Yuka that this boy did stuff like this quite often.

"What on earth did you make them do?!" Izumi screeches as he looks at the adults who are carrying the child, "You even have the great heads of the department under your control!!!" He exclaims in disbelief. "STOP IT AT ONCE!!!"

Narumi merely glances at the teacher. He didn't think much of what he was doing, to him this was nothing. For the past two years, all Narumi knew was missions and the pain. So hurting a few people and toying with the hearts of others was no big deal and nothing major. If he was toyed with, it was only just that he toyed with others.

With his pheromone Alice, he could control anyone. Well... almost anyone. There was one person who was able to resist his Alice and it was very troublesome.

"Anjō!" Izumi calls out again and grabs ahold of the boy, bringing him out of his daze.

The Alice of Nullification.

"YOU SCOUNDREL!!!" Izumi shouts, uppercutting Narumi into the sky while Yuka cries out in shock.

::
Everyone stares at the scene with large eyes as they watch their young nice teacher act like a wicked brat.

Mikan stares in disbelief before turning to look up at Nodacchi, "Are Narumi-Sensei and Natsume perhaps.... related in some way...?" She questions while meekly pointing at Natsume.

Said boy, was glaring at Mikan through his peripheral vision. Ruka sweats and faces Mikan, "Sakura.... this isn't the right time to be pondering that stuff..."

While they have their little conversation, Hotaru watches. She glances at Akako when the girl doesn't get involved to save her sister and her eyes widen when she sees the blonde.

Akako's face is getting paler and she looked noticeably tired. Little dots of perspiration lined her face as she was focusing on breathing normally.

"Akako?" Hotaru questions, making some others look at the two.

Akako just shakes her head and wipes her forehead, ignoring the blazing pain in her chest. She instead rests her head on Hotaru's shoulder and motions for everyone to pay attention to the scene from the past.

Reluctantly, they all focus once more, trusting that Akako knew if she was in too much pain. They watched the scene as Akako had requested but they were making sure to watch her without her knowledge.

::

Izumi and Narumi stand in the teachers lounge, currently being scolded by Jinno. Getting annoyed and tired of the teacher's ranting, Narumi gives a bored look and sighs.

"I just didn't act according your sense, right?" He raises an eyebrow, all of the teachers now looking at the boy. "You can just assign me more missions, if you like." Narumi stares straight ahead, as though his words were empty nothings. And to him, they were. Nothing mattered.