Chapter 93: The Deal

3rd Persons POV

Tono runs into the hallway, followed closely by Misaki-Sensei. He had run as quick as he could whenever he heard the explosion. "Hey..! What happened?!" He calls out, shocked at the sight before him.

Meanwhile, Luna stands there, her stomach turning. Her hands shake as she watches the scene, someone shouting for a doctor and the fire department. Even the enemies around her are at a loss of what to do, "Luna-Sama... W-What should we do? This is the best chance we've got to capture them but this is.... please give us instructions to rescue them. There are casualties..."

Luna doesn't pay attention, internally having a battle. She recalls the principal ordering everyone to capture those three, no matter the cost. Those words, along with what just occurred...

'Don't tell me... don't tell me that he- that the elementary school principal ordered this..' Luna watches as Tono and Misaki run towards the others, Tsubasa standing in the background. 'There's no way he would do this-!'

Tsubasa raises his hands to his face before glancing back at Luna. A smirk is placed on a new face, one that she recognizes. Goshima has a wicked expression, making Luna's heart sink to her stomach.

'Principal..!'

///

Outside of the building, many people are stunned by the explosion. Tsubasa managed to help free those who were locked up in cages and they were all startled by the sudden bang. Questions arise by many others, wondering for the safety of their friends.

Sensing something wrong, Sakurano looks back at the others, "Imai, can you walk?" He questions his friend. The healer shakes his head, "I still can't... what's the matter?"

His younger sisters eyes widen, "Are there enemies again?!"

"No... Something at the high school division... There seems to be some big problem there right now... We should-... We should head over to the high school division at once!!"

Hotaru's eyes grow big and her heart rate accelerates. Mikan and Akako flash through her mind, fear of them being in trouble taking over her senses.

///

"Mother! Please hang on!" Mikan begs, watching her mother's eyes repeatedly open and close.

Fuukitai rush towards Yuka with first aid kits, rambling about what they could do to help the woman. "We have to stop her bleeding, hurry!"

Mikan looks over and noticed the marks on their necks have completely vanished. Instead, their skin was clear and smooth. Mikan's eyes make their way over to the woman who stands motionless, hands held to her chest in worry.

Luna looked scared.

She watches as Yuka's eyes open once again and travel towards the strawberry blonde. Yuka's eyes soften, remembering all of the times Luna would smile when they were together.. and noticed how Luna is shaking. Knowing that this was the only chance she had to make amends, Yuka stares into Lunas eyes.

"I'm sorry."

The woman's whole world comes to a halt, wanting to drop to her knees when the Fuukitai begin to shout. "Her heart stopped! She's unconscious!"

Hearts shatter.

"Yu-.. Yuka-Chan!" Luna calls. Meanwhile, Akako and Mikan grab their mother's hands, willing the woman to open her eyes once more.

"Mother!" Mikan cries, Akako's voice mimicking her sisters heartache, "Mommy!" Akako sobs, placing Yuka's limp hand against her cheek.

But alas, it was no use.
Her time was up.