Chapter 101: Next Move

Rows and rows of screaming fans line up behind the barricades, their cheers loud enough to make someone go deaf.

Hotaru and the others stand amiss the crowd with their Reo Fans that acted as inconspicuous microphones while the mushroom earpieces were in their ears. They stare in shock, "Wow, what a large number of fans... Z's scheme has just recently ended and all of these people actually.."

"We have no choice." Hotaru says, keeping her eyes forward as she watches all around their area, "Reo is only a small part of Z's organization members. Besides, these past few days, his songs have been playing all around the academy. I want those who are smitten with Reo to understand this test. Reo's songs are mixed with the voice pheromone. Those who listened to his voice will suffer from minor poisoning." Hotaru tells Sumire and the others as they listen. "For the sake of not letting the Elementary School Principal manipulate us, we must keep the ear pieces in at all times."

The group of children watch in anticipation as dread slithers through their blood. Shivers envelope a few of them as they witness Reo step outside of his limo. Hotaru takes out her horse hoof, so as to be prepared to defend herself or the others while they watch the rest of the student body cheer at the sight of Reo.

He takes off his sunglasses, revealing his face to everyone. People scream at the sight of his face. Though, not all externally, and not all screams of happiness. For the students of the elementary class, it's not a joyous occasion to see the man once again.

"All right, let's go." Hotaru says, Sumire and Iinchō standing with paled faces while Koko stands behind the Raven haired girl with a grin and a weapon.

///

Reo sits inside of an office with members from Z, staff from the academy asleep in the floor due to the affects of Reo's voice. They speak of their plans- their plans to infiltrate and destroy the academy from within since Z was being controlled by the ESP.

From outside the room, Narumi stood there with a smirk on his face. He holds his hand up to his ear, 'How convenient. These mushroom headphones that Natsume gave me, we can record and communicate without worry of Reo's voice affecting us.'

On the other end of the communication device, Natsume and Ruka sit in the grass behind some bushes. Away from the prying eye, the friends share earpieces and listen to the words of Reo very carefully. As they digest what's being said, their eyes grow wider as the conversation continues.

"Z... wants to assassinate the elementary school principal...."
"Destroy.. the academy."

Ruka ponders for a moment, "Natsume... remember what we talked about at that time..?" Ruka asks, his mind forming an idea though the boy slightly hesitated to speak.

Natsume recalls what he said the night of the Christmas ball. "In order to save those two, we need to reach the elementary school principal first... No matter how high risk.."

"Natsume..." Ruka calls out to his best friend that's deep in thought.

"Even if done alone.. someone has to do it and if we can take advantage of the situation between them..." Natsume trails off. His crimson eyes travel upwards as he becomes determined. "Destroying the academy, we can't ignore this issue."

"Sorry to interrupt your 'Evil Plans' discussion," Both boys eyes snap up to see two older males standing and smiling down at them. "Let us join in too." Tsubasa smiles with Tono a few steps behind him. "You two, what are you planning? 'Destroying the Academy'?" The two upperclassmen stare at the eleven year olds, "If you act like brats, you cannot rely on just a file. We will see how the situation goes and help you out." Tsubasa offers in generosity.