Chapter 31: Orginazation Z

3rd persons POV

Tsubasa bangs his foot against the door that closed after pulling in Mikan and Akako. "Damnit, it won't open!"

Ruka begins to worry, "Could it be that the twins have been buried under the sand?"

"No, it's probably some tunnel or hole." Tsubasa assures, "Natsume, can you find a way to blast through this with your Alice?"

"They probably mean to separate us and take us out one by one." Natsume is on the ground panting. "Those two won't die that easily. Besides, they have each other to protect one another."

There's a loud clang, making the three boys turn their heads. "The door's opening!"

As the three continue on their way through the door, Mikan and Akako lay on the ground in a dungeon unconscious from shock.

Mikan starts to stir before bolting up with a scream. She looks around, trying to figure out where they were. Mikan turns towards her sister and starts to shake her, "Akako, wake up!"

Akako's eyes slowly open before she sits up, "What is it, Onee-chan?" She mumbles before snapping out of her sleepy daze. Akako jumps to her feet but screams when she sees the skeleton leaning against the bars.

Akako looks around, "Where are we? The floor collapsed..." As the silver fox wanders around trying to find a weak point in their area, Natsume, Ruka, And Tsubasa are sketchy in whether going through the door was a good idea.

As they're walking, Tsubasa annoys Natsume, resulting in being blasted away. Natsume keeps to himself, loosing himself in thought. He remembers what he had heard before he met up with Mikan and the others at the school. Right after he snuck away from the meeting, he heard the teachers speaking.

"Those girls.... also have the Alice of ability theft.."

Tsubasa stops Natsume right before he's cut by a giant blaze of light that shot out of the wall.

"Run!" Tsubasa leads Ruka and Natsume through the trap, dodging and weaving while glancing back at them. Natsume also paying attention to make sure that Ruka isn't injured.

"Doesn't it seem like these rays of light are following us wherever we go?!" Tsubasa observes, the others agree and sigh in relief when they enter a room, finally away from those strange rays of light.

The boys stare in shock at the man standing there, "Welcome, I've been waiting for you.... Hyūga Natsume, and your two companions."

///

Tears start to fall from Mikan's eyes, making Akako's eyes soften at her sister. "Mikan-nee, Hotaru-Chan wouldn't like you crying." She pats her head.

Mikan blubbers, "But the monsters...!"

Akako sighs at her sister before hitting her on the head, "Crying makes you three times uglier." Akako speaks, knowing that those words will make her older sister stop.

Mikan stares at her sister, imagining Hotaru there with her. "You're right! Crying is idiotic and won't help me!"

Akako smiles at her sister, but it quickly turns to a frown of concern when she starts laughing like a maniac.

Realizing, Akako smiles again before giggling with her sister. "Laugh..." Mikan was listening to Hotaru's words.

"Now, what can we do to get out of here?" Mikan looks around.

"I've tried finding a weak spot, but there's nothing. All of the walls are rock, and I don't know how to get past those gates." Akako crosses her arms.