Chapter 26- Yuu's Alice

We got five votes, so as promised, here's the next chapter!! Let's get ten votes and or comments!❤️❤️

Akako's POV

I'm woken up by blinding light and look to see myself in my room.

After I cornered Natsume, I ended up really sleepy and went back to my room. I stand up and hear a lot of commotion outside my door.

Must be Mikan and some of the others trying to see me. I sigh and go to take a shower.

I wish I could go to them and hug them to death. But most likely word has traveled and they know that I have my memory back. I have no doubts that they'll try to make me do missions again, and I'll do it. If it keeps my loved ones safe.

I get dressed in casual clothes since I will most likely not be attending class.  I look back to the door where I'm assuming the dorm mother is keeping guard of my room. I shake my head before opening my window and climbing on the roof of the dormitories. I sit there and bask in the heat of the sun. Staring up at the sky, I begin to make shapes out of the clouds.

A penguin holding an umbrella.
A bunny on top of a dolphin.

.... what if we randomly named animals and that's not what they're called? We just named them and said, "this is what they're called"?... I really don't understand why none of my friends can follow my train of thought. It's not that hard, just think outside the box..... well, when it comes to me there really is NO box.

I lay down and close my eyes, opening them when I feel a small pain in my chest. My brows furrow and I climb back into my room.  I go and take my pills followed by taking deep breathes.

"Akako." I turn around. I frown at the sight of him, but don't bother to make a snappy remark. "I'm ready." I nod, he smirks and motions for me to follow him.

"You must promise me that you'll leave them alone if I do this. I haven't done any missions since I lost my memory, and I'm willing to work extra hard. Take some load off of Natsume, he's too weak at the moment. I'll take his missions; I have not used my Alice that much, so I have energy." I say, making him glare at me.

"Only because we need you for many missions, and because Natsume won't have enough to make it one mission. We will hold off on him, for now. Remember that you have no power over us, we have many things over you though." He says, and motions for me to follow.

I obediently follow him like a puppy down the empty halls. I'm once again handed my silver fox mask, "Are you ready?"

I nod, not like I have a choice.

¥¥¥

Huff.... huff... huff..

I sit in the ground and catch my breath, Why can't a ten year old catch a break when it comes to life endangering missions?

I sit there and rest for a moment but jump up into a crouch when I hear footsteps coming near me. I take a step back into the shadows and hold my breath. I see the guy from earlier run past me and stop a couple of feet away from me.

"Damnit! I lost her!" He shouts into a walkie talkie, the voice from the other side of the walkie talkie yells. "No! She ran off after taking out Daichi and Hitoshi!" He argues, the voice replies but I can't make out what it's saying. "Alright, returning to base." He says. He takes one last look around before walking away.

I know that I was just sent to retrieve some information from that Daichi guy; but if I find their base that's one mission off. I contemplate whether I can handle any more this day or risk going another day.... or Natsume might be sent.