Chapter 77: Secrets*

Akako's POV

"The memory processing Alice." I listen intently as Noda-Sensei tells us Natsume's mother's Alice.

'Memory... process?' I stare at him in shock before my eyes make their way to Natsume.

"And even though it is called 'Memory Processing', whether it was an animal or human, or anything with life... she could feel memories or feelings that something has. She was able to gather a lot of information by personally coming into contact with those memories. She was very skilled at using her Alice." Nodacchi explains.

'She had great control over a powerful Alice... just like Natsu.'

I think back to what we have seen of Igarashi-San, and that's when it hits me. The first time that we saw Igarashi-San, she spoke of how Narumi-Sensei had changed so much in so little time. So that means she used her Alice then to see how Narumi-Sensei was before and afterwards.

"Using that Alice, she would inform Principal Yukihira of the Academy's future moves. She worked as an undercover spy during her stay in this academy. Then after she graduated, she did some amazing things as a journalist... for the sake of ending the cycle of suffering that the Academy's students suffer from until now... your mother did some things with that as her her goal. I believe that Yuka-San's actions are greatly influenced by those actions of Kaoru-San and Yukihira-Sensei. It's really mysterious. The children of those two are here in the academy now."

My eyes widen as I glance at Mikan-Nee and Natsume who do the same thing.

"As I watch you, I wonder what this must mean." Noda-Sensei ponders.

Meeting Natsume... and then us and Mikan-Nee all coming together in this academy.. could this be fate? It's as though our lives and choices all directed us here to meet one another. What are the odds that all three of us came here? And Natsume moving to the small town that I lived in with Ruka-pyon... there are hundreds of other places his family could have moved. But he moved to ours. Not to mention that I shouldn't have even met Ruka, let alone Natsume, because I should have been living with Jī-chan and Mikan. All of this, were connected by a red string. It's around each of our pinkies, linking us to one another.

3rd persons POV

Natsume looks over at the twins as they tighten their hands together. Although they fought a lot, Natsume had come to care for Mikan as she was a dear friend. And the two proved to one another that they were good people who only wanted what was right. They had good hearts, all of them did.

Nodacchi stares at the trio, shocked and developing a feeling of deja vu. In front of him he suddenly saw Igarashi, Yuka, and Yukihira-Sensei. The sight brings pain to his heart as well as a warm comforting feeling. It was almost as though all three of them were present and never went away.

 It was almost as though all three of them were present and never went away

::

"-aoru-Senpai~!"
"Senpai!"
"Kaoru-Senpai!"

Igarashi looks up at Yuka in shock, stopping herself midway through a coughing fit.