Special: Chapter 2

"Everyone." All eyes turn towards the door, Akako's eyebrows raising as she recognizes the girl. "Would you please not bully my sister too much?" The blonde beauty requests, her radiance naturally drawing everyone's attention towards her.

"Little sister...?" Akako pauses, racking her brain as the situation didn't make sense to her. After a second, she remembered how the system worked for that school. In this school, there were older sisters who were assigned younger sisters in order to help them adjust. This system was similar to the partner system that was set in place at Gakuen Alice.

Natsume stares at the newly arrived girl, seeming indifferent but those who knew him well could see a few gears shifting in his mind as they made eye contact. The blonde beauty made her way towards Natsume and smiles at him but it wasn't a regular nice one. This smile had a deeper meaning that only those two seemed to understand. "To think that we would meet here, it's been a long time.... No 'Nice to meet you' Hyūga-kun?"

All eyes stay on the rather cold interaction as Natsume doesn't respond but merely stares at the violet eyed girl. Akako is the first one to take a step forward, her blue eyes quickly scanning both figures before darting to Natsume's face in an attempt to read it. The boy quickly noticed this and turns away towards the door, "A troublesome person took a liking to you." He says to Hikari.

Everyone is confused by the boys words until he turns around, sticking his tongue out in Hikari's direction. Seeing his rude demeanor, the dark haired girl freezes as the background behind her cracks.

Akako turns towards the girl and quickly bows, "Pardon his rude behavior! See you later!" Akako waves towards the younger girl and begins taking off after Natsume. As she passes by her, Akako can't help but flutter her eyes towards Emma. It's not that Akako took their interaction in a wrong way but she could tell that there was something suspicious about that girl. Perhaps, she even knew who this Thoma was that Natsume referred to earlier.

Emma noticed Akako's gaze on her for a moment longer, watching the blue eyed girl briskly make her way out of the classroom. Something swirls in her chest as she watches the now empty door. 'Sakura Akako... I've heard about her many times before. There's no doubt in my mind that she's suspecting something.' Emma shakes her head, raising a hand to it as a slight ache comes on, 'That Hyūga-Kun can't hide anything from her.'

///

Narumi walks outside alongside Akako as the two trail behind Natsume. "As always, you're taking on the role of a bad guy. You're so nice, Natsume-Kun~!" Narumi smiles, watching the boys back. Finally, they stop walking and Natsume glances over his shoulder when Narumi asks him another question. "How much do you know about this place?"

Akako watches Narumi's smile before turning to Natsume's straight face. A slight shift of his brows moving downwards tells Akako that Natsume was on guard about this situation. "This is the old woman's theme park." Natsume answers, to which Akako unfortunately instantly knew who he was talking about, "Even an idiot would realize that this isn't a place that you could enter by normal methods. This kind of place... a weirdo like my sister would still be fine but as I see it, that girl isn't fit for this place." Natsume turns around to face the principal. "Are you planning to sacrifice her for Thoma's sake?"

Natsume didn't want to talk about this in front of Akako, as he knew that she would worry and have a million questions but he saw no other time as fit as this one. Natsume asked this genuinely, wanting to know what plan of sorts that Narumi was stirring up.

The teacher, on the other hand, seemed rather unbothered by this question. "There's no way I'd do that." Narumi smiles at his past students as they stare at him. There was no way that he could lie to them, watching Natsume and Akako stand next to him, just about double their height from when he was their teacher. Akako stands proudly by Natsume's side, just as she did when he was younger and she knew who Natsume was deep down. When everyone else ridiculed him for his behavior and antics, Akako always stood by his side with a smile.