Chapter 51: Valentines day

3rd persons POV

3rd persons POV

Akako rolls around in her bed and sits up with a groan, she wipes her eyes but looks towards the window when something catches her eye.

"Eh?" She sits up and reaches towards her window that's slightly open. There, sits a small red bag with a blue ribbon. She grabs it and sits back in her bed, curiously looking at the bag. She gently unties the ribbon and takes out the contents of the bag.

In her hand is a red stone, and she stares up at it in wonder.

"Pretty...!" She marvels and stares at it as it glints in the sun. "Could he...? No! Probably not..." Akako sighs but still holds the stone closely to her heart.

My feelings for Natsume.... the only thing that I can ever think about is what would make him happy. If Natsume smiles, my heart beats so fast; and when he says my name I feel like I'm going to faint...

I wish...

Akako holds the stone in her fists and brings it to her mouth, holding the stone and her hands while saying her wish into his Alice stone.

I wish... for Natsume and I...

...to stay together forever...

///

"Yay! Valentine's Day is near!" Mikan-nee cheers while we stand in the SA class. "It's the time where girls give boys their self-made chocolates!"

I look up at her from pulling on Ruka's ear, and he takes that chance to run away.

"Valentine's Day...." Tsubasa-Senpai sits down at a desk. "It isn't all that you think, Mikan. It's a nightmare for all of the popular boys at the academy." He frowns as an aura surrounds him.

I glance at Senpai, but start running after Ruka after he ran away.

Koko told me that he and Mikan-nee like each other and that they've kissed!

I keep running but I'm lifted by the collar, although I keep trying to run.

"You're scaring him and making a Ruckus." I look behind me while I keep trying to run in the air. There, I see Hotaru staring at me while holding me up with an invention.

"Eh? Hotaru-Chan, What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Stop running in mid-air!" Koko comes and hits me on the head with a hammer that he used to hit Tsubasa-Senpai.

Hotaru releases me from the invention and I go face planting in to the floor.

There's a sharp stinging on my nose, so I sit up and tenderly touch t before wincing in pain. I cry and run towards Tsubasa-Senpai and jump into his arms.