Chapter 52: Koizumi Luna

3rd person's POV

"Did you have the same nightmare, Sakura?" Ruka asks, looking at Mikan.

For the past nights, Mikan has had recurring dreams of Persona chasing after her with his cold and angry expression. They've gotten so bad that Mikan has resulted to climbing into Hotaru or Akako's beds. Hotaru stares at Mikan as she lays her head on the table, remembering the words that Mikan spoke to her.

"Hotaru. Persona was glaring at me with his dreadful eyes, with that face he had before! I'm afraid. And the principal's voice was echoing eerily in the background! And what's worse... it feels so real, like it could actually happen. That's what I'm most afraid and anxious about."

"By the way, where's Akako-chan and Natsume-kun?" Iinchou questions, causing Mikan and Ruka to look at him.

"That's right. Classes have already stated, where could those two be wandering about?" Mikan nods, Iinchou continuing his thoughts, "Today is the third day that Hyuuga-kun isn't here, and the second day that Akako-chan isn't here. Today is the inauguration of he new student council; I'm guessing that since they are both members of the council, they will show up, correct?"

///

"Ah! It's this late already?! We need to hurry to school!"

All of the kids are running outside, trying not to be late.

"The new student council inauguration is being held on the middle school grounds!" Kitsuneme informs Mikan as he flies beside her.

'We are now all happily transfering into a new term, and have successfully entered 6th grade!' Mikan internally cheers. They arrive closer to the middle school grounds and Mikan stares in awe at the new student council.

"You're over expressing your feelings again." Hotaru mutters while staring at her best friend who is practically sparkling.

There's a young man standing at the podium, "He is the person that represents the Somatic ability class! New council chairman, Hijiri Goshima-San!" Iinchō informs Mikan, laughing at how in awe she is. "Goshima-Senpai is a very warm-hearted person and even cares about us young ones. It's great that after Sakurano-Senpai, such a good person is taking over!"

Mikan is taken aback when she looks towards the stage and sees Natsume and Akako standing there. To Mikan, the two of them look tired and as if Natsume has matured. Akako just seems like she needs sleep since she has bags under her eyes. The older twin frowns when she sees Akako flinch and lean against Natsume, the raven haired boys eyes widening but he just takes ahold of her arm and helps keep her upright.

"- and that's why, as the new student council who wishes to throw away the lenience of the former student council for the sake of strengthening the new order, I will be announcing the newly established rules today." Goshima says, causing a lot of the students look around in confusion. "Just now, the new student council announced the establishment of the new rules and about the 'Fuukitai'."

"F-.. FUUKITAI??!?" People exclaim as they continue to pay attention, although uproar within the crowd has already begun.
"It's probably because of those that caused ruckus in the hanahime-den..."
"That's right! Hyuuga Natsume and Sakura Akako were part of it..."
"I heard that-!"

"For the academy," Goshima interrupts the crowd, "students with bad attitude and commit defiance, will be disciplined by the fuukitai and will impose the penalty regulations according to the origins in the confidential report. And of course, behaviors that stir up something like the one recently, even if it is just an attempt, if they are found out, there will be heavy punishment for those students... as for the subject of this proposal for controlling..." he trails off.