𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56

I was writing on my bed. 'I honestly haven't been alone for the past few days so it's nice to finally be by myself' I thought.

"What are you writing" I turned to see Yoriichi. "My dreams" I signed. "You write them word for word?" Yoriichi asked.

I nodded. Yoriichi rose his eyebrow. "This is from last night right? I never said that" Yoriichi said pointing to the sentence that said. "Do you condone to violence frequently"

"Yes you did you just have very bad memory" I signed. "No I never said that" Yoriichi said. "You did" I signed.

"Are you lying?" He said narrowing his eyes at me. I shook my head. "Your a horrible liar" Yoriichi said.

"I'm not lying!" I signed. "Yes you are who were you talking to last night?" Yoriichi asked. "That's the thing I have no idea" I signed.

"What did they look like?" Yoriichi asked. "You maybe it was just a normal dream" I signed. "Hey Y/n!"

I looked over at the door to see Tanjiro. "Oh it's off brand me" Yoriichi said. "So I think I've been caught up on everything that happened while I was asleep and now I wish I didn't sleep" Tanjiro said.

"So you know about Lilo?" I wrote. "Who's Lilo?" Tanjiro said. "I went to a dream world and got a fish from there then it turned out to be a demon" I wrote.

"Oh so that's why you're not allowed to take the fish anymore..." Tanjiro mumbled. "What?" I wrote.

"I didn't say anything" Tanjiro said. "Yes he did!" Yoriichi said. Yoriichi quickly moved when Tanjiro sat down on my bed.

"AAH!!" He screamed falling off the bed. I peeked over the edge and smiled. "You sounded like a little girl" I signed.

"Shut up" He said sitting down on the bed again. "There's literally so much space on this bed and he sat down right where I was sitting? make it make sense"

"Y/n what was that sound?" Tanjiro asked. "Oh um my book fell off the bed" I wrote. "Isn't that your book?" Tanjiro said.

"My other book" I wrote. "No offense but your brother is annoying" Yoriichi said. I punched him. Tanjiro rose his eyebrow and looked at so I quickly put my hand down.

"You know Y/n you've been acting really weird ever since I found you again is there something wrong?" Tanjiro asked.

I shook my head. "I'm just really intent on defeating Muzan" I wrote. "And possibly committing suicide" Yoriichi said.

"Yeah that too" I signed. "Y/n you don't need to worry about that!" Tanjiro said. "NO! I will protect you and Nezuko and then we'll become human again after defeating Muzan and live peacefully together!" I wrote.

"Oddly specific but I like it! keep that in mind!" Tanjiro said. "No you! don't worry about battle with me we'll win!" I wrote.

"Yeah you really are a bit different now" Tanjiro said. "How?" I signed. "You never used to really be into these kind of things" Tanjiro said.

"YES I WAS! YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!!" I wrote. "I wouldn't say anything I mea- yeah you're right" Tanjiro said.

"Is that why you're so crazy and unhinged?" Yoriichi asked. I nodded. "HEY!!" Lilo yelled. "No" Yoriichi said before disappearing.

'NO HE LEFT!!' I thought. "Oh um hi I'm Tanjiro!" Tanjiro said. "I DIDN'T ASK UGLY RED HEAD!!"  Lilo yelled.

'Oh no' I thought. "I'LL KILL YOU" Lilo yelled. "What did I do wrong!?" Tanjiro said. "YOU'RE TALKING TO HER!!" Lilo yelled.

"Listen Lilo this is my brother Tanjiro who was in a coma and woke up the other day" I signed. "Oh I see" Lilo said.

"Tanjiro this is Megumi Nishikawa I found him in the dream world as a fish and brought him back here but found out he was a demon. He's related to Lady Tamayo! I met her and Yushiro when I was on a mission!" I wrote.

"Lady Tamayo really?" Tanjiro said. "You know Her?" Lilo signed. Tanjiro nodded. Lilo stared at him for a moment.

"Do you know who Tomioka is?" Lilo asked. "Yes" Tanjiro said. "Are you friends with him?" Lilo asked.

"Well ye-" Lilo cut him off. "I hate you Tomioka is the definition of trash" Lilo said. "That's not very nice " Tanjiro said.

"Lilo! be nice!" I wrote. "Okay!" Lilo said. "So Lilo are you friends with Y/n?" Tanjiro asked. "Of course I am!" Lilo said.

"Let me be honest I'm surprised YOU'RE related to Y/n she's the definition of perfect you're mediocre" Lilo said.

"Thank you Lilo but that's mean" I signed. "Sorry!" Lilo said. "I have an idea! why don't you and Lilo talk to eat other for a while!" I signed.

"That's okay!" Tanjiro said. "Okay..." Lilo said.

LILO'S POV

"So Megumi how come you're not with Lady Tamayo?" Tanjiro asked. "I ran away after my family died... she was the one that saved me and I think she turned me into a demon and I got scared then ran away!" I said.

"She did!?" Tanjiro said. "I think it's because I was dying but that doesn't matter let's not talk about that!" I said.

"How come you're so nice it's creepy" I said. "Well being nice to people is good because you never know who you're really talking to until you get to know them" Tanjiro said.

"No you're definitely one of those people who act nice but silently judge them through your eyes" I said.

"No I'm not!" Tanjiro said. "I don't trust you!" I said. "Wha- okay" Tanjiro said. "You know you look like ghost it's kind of creepy" I said.

"Oh! Y/n's imaginary friend?" Tanjiro said. "Imaginary no he's a ghost but we're not allowed to know his name only Y/n does but I think she might've told one other person..." I said.

"So you've seen him before though right?" Tanjiro asked. "Yeah of course I have in the dream world but not everyone else!" I said.

"But then how did you come here from the dream world?" Tanjiro asked. "Ghost brought me here he can come to the real world. he doesn't let anyone see him but Y/n" I said.

"So everyone just let's him stay with Y/n?" Tanjiro asked. "Well yeah they probably don't even think he's real. And he also said we couldn't exorcise him but I want to" I said.

"Why?" Tanjiro asked. "Because I don't like him he's annoying... like you" I said. "What?" Tanjiro said.

"Huh nothing but you know you look like him but his hair is longer and he's way taller" I said. "Oh that's weird" Tanjiro said.

"I don't think he would like you no offense" I said. "Why?" Tanjiro asked. "I don't know you would probably accidentally annoy him" I said.

"Wow okay" Tanjiro said. "You know that he could be sitting here right now listening to our conversation but he's usually with Y/n" I said.

"That's kinda creepy" Tanjiro said. "Also don't call him an imaginary friend cause he could accidentally here and haunt you like he does to Tomioka" I said.

"I'm sacred now" Tanjiro said. "You should be he could kill you we don't know what he's capable of" I said.

_________________________
HELLO! Thank you so much for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈