01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 1: The end of the world
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 1: The end of the world
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Sinner! The world is destroyed because of you! You can be convicted!"

"I know the sin of a fart! I just slept, what do I know? When I sleep, I can destroy the world!"

"Your behavior broke the hearts of others yesterday! He was so sad that he divided his soul and exiled himself!"

"What's the matter if you refuse to be crazy? Can it be the end of the world if you refuse to fall in love with a crazy person?"

"But what you refuse is the love of a demon god!"

"…roll."

·

Thirty-three days outside the sky, there are gods outside the nine clouds.

Li Hong didn't know what immortal was outside Jiuxiaoyun, but in Hexu Valley outside Jiuxi Town, there were really immortal cultivators.

It's not just Hexu Valley. There are hundreds of cultivating sects in small forests on this continent. People in the secular world are proud of being able to enter the mountain gate. Although the road to cultivating immortals is narrow, most people can only glimpse the doorway in their entire life, but this little doorway is enough to make people live longer and flock to them. It can be said that on this continent, a monk from a famous cultivator may have a higher status than the emperor of a small country.

However, if this phenomenon were to be evaluated by Li Hong, it would be ill.

Birth, old age, sickness and death are human nature, so why bother to walk on a single-plank bridge in order to change your fate against the sky. Those who are gifted are fine. Those who have no talent but still desperately want to enter the mountain gate. For this reason, they don’t like to abandon their wives and children at home, and even those "seekers" who abandon their original carefree secular life. .

"As long as you enter the mountain gate to cultivate, you can live for a few more years even if you don’t have a masterful cultivation. Who doesn’t want to live for a few more years? Having said that, without these people taking money, what do these cultivators rely on to support themselves? Come bring you tea and water?"

Li Hong heard Tianshen whispering in his ears and retorted expressionlessly: "Thank you, I am a tree now, relying on the sun and rain. I can live if Hexu Valley falls."

Tianshen was choked by her words, and snorted angrily, and stopped speaking.

Li Hong didn't have the joy of winning either. He looked up at the branches and leaves that shaded the sky, lying on one of the sturdy branches, and yawned lazily.

—Yes, it's the branches and leaves that cover the sky.

Li Hong was originally just an ordinary student who had just entered the society, and lived a life of overtime from five to nine in the morning. Originally, her story could only be classified as a "modern city" at best, but she had just issued a good person card, and because of the good person card she issued, the world was destroyed.

After waking up the next day, it was really bad to find that the world was a piece of scorched earth. It is not a good memory to be slapped and covered by a kid who claims to be the "Guardian". In short, Li Hong knew that the tramp in the park he had rejected the night before was a demon. He was heartbroken because of her rejection. He cut his soul into a few pieces and threw it into the illusion, so as to avoid the cruel world. He fled and licked his heart, but the world was left behind. The devil is absent, Yin and Yang are reversed, and the world is in chaos, but overnight, it is like the end. It was at this time that Tianshen appeared in front of Li Hong. Three Thousand Worlds. He was officially in charge of guarding the guardian of Li Hong's world. He never expected that Li Hong made such a big basket just after taking a nap. In order to make up for the mistake, he forced Li Hong to go to the illusion, so as to coax away the evasive demon god, save the mistake and save the world.