39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 39: Nichirin 07
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 39: Nichirin 07
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In Leon's eyes, the black-haired witch's puffed cheeks from anger looked like a pufferfish, and he couldn't help but want to poke with his fingers to see if it leaks.

In fact, when Leon reacted, his finger was already poking the witch's cheek.

Very soft.

Leon: "..."

Li Hong: "..."

The witch's golden eyes turned, her gaze was a little confused at first, then turned to the unthinkable, and finally froze directly on the disgust.

Li Hong took a big step back, avoiding the opponent's fingers, and looked up at the knight commander who was still holding out his fingers. After a pause, he slowly said, "Sir, is this against the doctrine?" There was a line written clearly in her eyes, "Witch is also a woman, so molesting a witch is also molesting!"

"But..." Li Hong stared at Leon, suddenly showing a smile, she said slowly: "The knight commander is so beautiful, I don't mind to accompany you to violate the will of the gods together."

The witch's smile was reflected in the knight commander's ice-blue pupils, and the fingers of his left hand, which hung beside him, clenched subconsciously, and then gently let go.

Leon received her accusation and ridicule very clearly. But he just retracted his finger, still looking like he couldn't move, staring at Li Hong from head to foot, and then smiled at her again.

The smile was fleeting, and he said blankly: "It's you, not really."

Li Hong: "???" Not count, not what? Is it that witches are no longer considered females, or is it that molesting is not considered to be molesting?

Li Hong was anxious, and she asked Tianhe: "Did you hear what he said? Such a person deserves to be a bachelor for twenty-seven years?"

Tianshen calmed her tremblingly: "So you have to save him, Honghong, think about your game!"

Li Hong became angry from embarrassment: "I'm even more angry if I think about it!"

Tianju: "Then think about the torture frame!!"

Li Hong:...Alright, calm down.

Li Hong stared at Leon's back rather complainingly, snorted coldly, and decided not to care about him for the time being. Li Hong thought, I have decided to make you like me anyway, and you will cry in the future!

Thinking of this, Li Hong's heart suddenly became much lighter. She was able to take the prey and exchange some necessities with the people of the village again.

When Li Hong left, he naturally didn't know that Leon, who had returned to the house, stretched out his hand to support the wall, and his whole person was shrouded in shadow. After a long while, he stretched out his hand to cover his eyes, and even so, he couldn't hide the red color on his face.

The knight commander hid in the shadow behind the door, looking very embarrassed.

His blond hair hangs loosely in front of his eyes, and his palm is emptied against his forehead.

Even without a mirror, Leon could guess that his expression must be terrible at the moment. He tried to calm down, but found that it was just in vain. The right index finger that brushed the side of the witch's face seemed to be burning blazingly at the moment, making him unable to do even the simplest fingers.