02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 2: Missing month 01
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 2: Missing month 01
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as these disciples spoke, they were all knocked down by the vines!

The disciples who were originally well-dressed were all rolling to the ground at this moment, clutching their cheeks so painful that they couldn't speak. The originally embarrassed teenager, but standing still, seemed to be ironic.

Li Hong looked at them and kicked the head disciple's chest with his bare feet. She was obviously a seven-year-old girl, but at this moment she looked even scarier than the head of Hexugu. The disciple shrank and almost stepped on his shoulder by the opponent's foot. Li Hong moved his toes to the left with a bit of disgust, kicked the opponent in the jaw, and said out of anger: "Youkai? Your master taught you to talk like this?"

The other party whimpered for a while, vaguely trying to say something, and was afraid of the vines everywhere in the forbidden ground, and did not dare to say more. The leading disciple stretched out the back of his hand and quietly smashed something. Li Hong saw it but didn't take much care.

As mentioned earlier, Tianshen found her the identity that could best help Chenlin get what she wanted—in Hexu Valley, the tree of Li Hong was the Heavenly King Laozi.

What kind of messenger talisman the disciple crushed, Li Hong felt that the timing was just right, so he raised his head and looked at the sky. The originally quiet giant tree suddenly trembled fiercely, its canopy was opened indefinitely, and for a time it expanded almost to cover most of the Hexu Valley!

Everything was trapped in the darkness, and Hexu Valley was shocked!

Tian interrogation: "What are you doing?"

Li Hong said lazily: "Help the great **** get what he wants."

The forbidden area hadn't been so lively in a hundred years, and a golden light flashed in front of the head disciple. Seeing his familiar back, his eyes lit up, and as soon as he blurted out the word "Master", he was frightened by the rest of the figures that followed.

The head of Hexu Valley didn't have a glimpse of kendo, and now he has lived for 300 years. Seeing him suddenly appear, the young people looked at each other, panicking and not knowing what happened, they let the head come forward.

Could it be that this fairy is so tight?

The most surprising was Chen Lin, who was facing the head. He personally saw the respect in the eyes of this elder in Hexu Valley.

The head of Hexu Valley solemnly bent his waist to this short girl, lowered his eyebrows, and apologized in a low voice: "The disciple Sun Xuanzhong is not strict in disciples and disturbed the grandmother and grandmother. I hope you will forgive me. ."

Chen Lin took a step back in surprise.

However, the girl standing in front of him seemed to have not realized how shocking the scene is at this moment for a long time, and still said slowly in a soft childlike voice: "I am not a monster."

After a pause, she added: "I don't like other people saying that to me."

Xuan Zhong immediately said: "It's the disciple of the disciple who fails to speak, and I hope my grandmother and grandmother will not get angry."

The sacred tree played by Li Hong continued: "I'm not angry, after all, it was not me who was taught by the old tree." She gave Chen Lin a look, "Don't punish him, because I don't see him being bullied. Just let the old tree do it."