27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 27: Ghostbusters 06
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 27: Ghostbusters 06
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because Yao Jun was holding Coke in one hand and popcorn in the other, he couldn't catch Li Hong and question him. He stepped forward two steps, seeming to be afraid that Li Hong would turn his head and run because of a guilty conscience. But to his surprise, Li Hong didn't even mean to leave. On the contrary, she just glanced at him and continued to stand in place.

Yao Jun couldn't help but blinked and asked in a low voice, "Obviously you lied to me, why are you still so confident?"

Li Hong sighed, "Because I didn't lie to you."

Yao Jun was stunned when he heard the words. Li Hong is still standing here, wearing a beige windbreaker with his hands in his pockets. She has fair skin and long eyelashes, but the curvature of her mouth is flat, so when she looks up slightly, she always has a lingering sense of indifference. Yao Jun looked at her, his momentum was inexplicably shorter, and said aggrieved: "You obviously told me that there is no time."

Li Hong nodded: "I didn't lie to you, I really don't have time."

Yao Jun said angrily: "Then what are you doing here now?"

Li Hong looked behind him. Yao Jun turned his head and saw the young man who was too pretty for men. Holding two tickets in his hand, the young man saw Yao Jun look over and showed him a courteous smile, then walked quickly to Li Hong's side and handed her a ticket, not serious or serious, said: " Honghong, let's go to check the ticket."

Li Hong nodded.

Yao Jun looked stunned, he couldn't help asking: "He, is he really your boyfriend?"

Li Hong was a little surprised when he heard this: "Why do you think so?"

When Yao Jun got this answer, he immediately became elated: "That turns out to be? Is he a younger brother? That's why you guys live together?"

In line with the principle of so many mistakes, Li Hong turned to ignore Yao Jun. But Yao Jun didn't care at all, and smiled and said to Li Gui: "Hello brother, I am your sister's classmate, my name is Yao Jun."

Li Gui glanced at him, pursed the corners of his mouth and said nothing.

Yao Jun was not originally a nervous person. Not only did he not notice Li Gui's displeasure, he even asked overly and diligently: "What do you and your sister like to eat? Ice cream or potato chips, I'll buy you some?"

However, Li Gui just lowered his head, grabbed Li Hong's hand a little angrily, and walked towards the ticket check-in place with his head buried in it.

Seeing that he was left behind, Yao Jun found someone casually, and gave away the popcorn and Coke he was holding in his arms. He wanted to follow up, but was stopped by the ticket inspector. Yao Jun originally planned to invite Li Hong to watch a newly released foreign film. The tickets were bought in advance, but he never expected to be rejected. Originally, Yao Jun was only a little angry and planned to watch it for himself, but he didn't expect to meet Li Hong who was accompanying his brother to watch the movie.

He immediately asked Li Hong, the ticket inspector, whether they watched the movie, and then made up for the ticket at the speed of light.

Fortunately, this film was really bad, with a lot of tickets left, and Yao Jun went into the theater very smoothly. After entering the theater, he looked around, found Li Hong, and walked over with great interest. Li Hong sat down with Li Gui on the left, and Yao Jun sat down on the right.