100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 100: Xinghai 11
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 100: Xinghai 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong's world would fall into chaos because the demon **** cut himself into pieces. Slice in the literal sense.

Logically speaking, each fragment is an illusion of its own, independent of each other. They inherited one or more of the characteristics of the Demon God, and then the enlarged part of the characteristics constituted the people Li Hong met in each illusion.

These illusions are strong and weak, and so are the fragments. Such as Heng Yue can remember her name, Rong Sheng has had many dreams about her.

Yi Ke should have been the safest one. He has neither special physique nor special abilities. The only thing I have to say is that this guy seems incompatible with human society because of his outstanding wisdom, becoming indifferent and sharp.

Tianshen also said that there will be no two fragments in a world, which means that there should be no connection between the fragments. Those fragments that have been satisfied should be directly returned to the body of the demon god, and will not have any connection with the next world.

The principle is this, but it does not mean that there are no exceptions.

Could it be said that: "Voldemort and Harry Potter can still be connected because of the slicing. Yi Ke is shocked by life, and then inherits the emotional memories experienced by other shards... It is not in theory. may."

Li Hongmu said: "That's right. He can remember it. Then do you think he wants to kill me now?"

Tian Shen: "...No, no?"

Won't it? Li Hong thought about the knives that had been pierced into many fragments in order to quickly clear the level, and felt that if he changed himself, he probably only wanted to get his neck stuck now. Then he choked to death, without mercy.

Yi Ke's hand opened her hair and stopped on her smooth and soft neck.

Li Hong's eyes were bleak, and he was ready to face the first failure.

But the facts have proved that she may not really understand her mission goal.

Yi Ke's hand fumbled around her neck for a long time, and in the end he just followed her neck and straightened her hair, then sneered: "What's afraid of? I won't eat you again."

Li Hong blinked, and it took a long time before he was uncertain: "Yi...Ke?"

Yi Ke lazily said: "Is it me, or do you want to call it another name?"

Li Hong was silent for a while, then asked, "How many do you remember?"

Yi Ke thought for a while, took the fruits from the fruit basket on Li Hong's bed cabinet, peeled the oranges for her, concentrated on her fingertips, and replied: "A lot, so many that you probably don't want to know. Probably. It’s that he is almost complete, and I wake up sooner than them."

Yi Ke tore open the last vein and handed the orange flesh to Li Hong, squinting his eyes half jokingly and half tentatively saying: "Let’s eat, the eye of the sky is sure, sweet." Li Hong took the orange flesh half-believingly and ate it. With a mouthful, her eyes seemed to shine for a moment in surprise, and she re-examined the flesh in her hand: "...It's so sweet."

Yi Ke glanced at the fruit basket: "It is estimated that Huang Lan bought it, and this is what I can eat in the basket."

Li Hong bowed his head and ate the orange in silence without speaking.