29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 29: Ghostbusters 08
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 29: Ghostbusters 08
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The expression on Li Mei's face froze. Her eyebrows, the corners of her eyes, and the curvature of her lips were all knocked on a stone by a knifesmith, and she couldn't move anymore.

Can't even say a word.

Even so, she dare not say a word.

Li Gui walked out of the study at some point, and stood at the corner of the living room looking at Li Hong and said softly: "Don't embarrass her, I'll tell you."

Li Hong turned his perspective and looked at Li Gui.

Li Gui is still so beautiful, where he stands, where he is like a painting. At the moment he looked at Li Hong so quietly, Li Hong actually felt an unbearable emotion in his heart.

Li Hong said to Tianshen quietly in his heart: "The demons and ghosts in the story all grow up very well, is it just to reduce the wariness of others?"

Tian's interrogation: "The great **** is also very good-looking, have you lowered your guard?"

Li Hong: "No."

Unmoved by the beauty, Li Hong nodded and said to Li Gui: "You said."

Li Gui's eyelashes trembled slightly, and then said: "I ate him."

Li Hong gave an um, then was taken aback, she couldn't help asking again: "What did you say?"

The corners of Li Gui's mouth raised slightly, his lips and teeth opened and closed: "I ate him."

Li Hong: "..." You don't have to be so straightforward! ?

However, Li Gui didn't care if Li Hong was still in shock, and continued: "Tianshi, you said that the world is material, and the village alienated me and feared me because of ignorance, right?"

Li Hong nodded, and the next sentence was: "Don't be superstitious."

However, Li Gui also said the next sentence, and he raised his right hand, slightly. In Li Hong’s eyes, a cloud of black air suddenly exploded from Li Gui’s palm. The next moment, under the black air, his finger knuckles spit out, his nails swelled, and his slender and white fingers suddenly changed. It became a purple, skinny and ugly existence like a branch.

Li Gui raised his eyes slightly and said with a smile: "Then how do you explain this?"

Li Hong: "..."

Tian Shen: "..."

Li Gui said: "I am the son of a ghost, so I have the instinct to swallow." He stared at Li Hong, "I ate him, what are you going to do? Have you overwhelmed me?"

Li Gui stared at Li Hong stubbornly. He wanted to hear the answer from the exorcist with a cold face and alienated temperament in front of him, and he was afraid of getting a "yes" from her. He was too scared, afraid that he had already squeezed his right hand, but he didn't notice it at all.

Li Hong said: "Li Gui, you have a shadow, and you're still alive, how can you get over it?"

Li Gui never expected that what he was waiting for was such an answer. For a while, he didn't know what to pick up.

Finally, he said in a low voice: "Don't you blame me?"

Li Hong thought: It's useless to blame, you have eaten them all.

However, she still said: "If you encounter such a situation next time, just call me."

Li Gui was puzzled.