18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 18: Missing Moon 17
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 18: Missing Moon 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As usual, the sword matter will last for half a month.

In the past half month, the disciples from all sects have to decide the winner and lose, and fight for the leader. The first ten days were the first test, and there was no rest for a moment on the swordsman stage, and all the students were confused and fascinated. But the last five days are different. In the last five days, there are only two matches a day, and then there are two days left, and the last day is a decisive battle.

And until seeing that today, the decisive fighter will be decided, Chen Lin has never entered the forbidden land again.

This made Li Hong a little anxious, and the sword left by Heng Yue had long been regarded as a treasure of the head, and she couldn't reach it at all. And Chen Lin's ordinary disciple sword...Come on, it's okay to fight with cannon fodder, against Feng Yang, but a hundred moves must be abandoned.

Li Hong thought for a long time and didn't come up with a way. The heavenly trial reminded her, "Changyi is a sacred tree, and her branches are definitely more reliable than ordinary weapons." For this, Li Hong did a great job after returning. Psychological construction, just opened the heart of the tree, and broke a branch from that radiant young sapling. The moment she fold it off, she really felt the pain as if she had cut her finger. Fortunately, this kind of pain was fleeting, and she didn't have time to scream. And the twig she grabbed was relieved by the light, and after a while, it grew into a sword stick with the length of an arm according to her wishes.

She originally wanted to wait for Chenlin to come and ask An to give him this branch, but He Chenlin seemed to hide from her, and she didn't even see it for several days. Li Hong sat on the main seat every day, and couldn't jump off the stage to arrest people, and his expression would inevitably be a little impatient.

Ling Ke often waited for her outside the forbidden area. Seeing her brows were faintly burnt, she asked her what was wrong. Li Hong always remembered that Lingke was wrong, so he didn't dare to elaborate, saying that he would never see Chenlin in these days, and he was a little worried.

Ling Ke squinted the corners of her eyes and mouth for a moment, but she quickly comforted her: "Maybe it's too busy."

Li Hong thought, what you said might as well be uncomfortable. Chen Lin's Missing Moon Sword is really amazing. These days there are fewer and fewer disciples who dare to fight him, and he wins more and more easily. Compared with the previous only time, where can I be busy?

But she wouldn't say this to Lingke in detail, just went to Dan Ling by herself.

Dan Ling was busy presiding over this sword discussion conference, but fortunately, she did not avoid Li Hong. Although people are busy, they can still catch them.

Li Hong handed the branch to Dan Ling, and Tuo Dan Ling to Chen Lin.

Dan Ling was a little confused: "Why don't you go there in person? Chenlin goes to the forbidden area every day?"

Li Hong was startled when he heard this: "He comes every day?"

Dan Ling lightly chins her head: "He came back very late yesterday, isn't it because you left him for the exam?"

Li Hong thought to himself, where did I leave him to take the exam? I couldn't sleep well for several days! He didn't come at all!

But Li Hong couldn't say that on the face. The disciple disappeared and absent from school for no reason. This matter can be passed by copying two books from Xiaoli, and I am afraid that he will have to endure several times of Evisceration. Li Hong thought about Chenlin's body, and decided to keep silent, but said: "You can help me this time."