120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 120: Sibling 16
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 120: Sibling 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong was shaking hands again, but this time Gu Feng steadily helped her hold the cup. The bone china tea cup was held in his palm. Li Hong turned his head tremblingly to look at him. Gu Feng was smiling, and he stretched out his right hand to hold the cup's fingers tightly for her, and said warmly: "Be careful. "

Li Hong: "..."

Yin Ming was completely confused by this sudden change. He looked at Madam Li, and then at Gu Feng, and finally stopped at the finger that Li Hong was holding by Gu Feng, but did not throw away.

Yin Ming's Adam's apple rolled, lowering his voice and said: "Mrs. Li?"

Madam Li looked up and saw Yin Ming's face that was quite unbelievable, and she guessed Yin Ming's unfinished words, and smiled: "Yin Ming, it's getting late, and your parents should worry too. I'll let Honghong send it. You go back."

What Mrs. Li's words mean, Yin Ming, who has been intrigued since childhood, certainly knows. This is an eviction order and a warning. Yin Ming's father was busy with politics and his mother was busy consolidating his position. No one really paid attention to him. He must not have an accident because he is the son of the president and the second son of the Yin family. His parents only need to learn about his safety from the military department, and they won't ask more.

They are too busy.

It is impossible for Mrs. Li to understand the levels, otherwise he would not be invited back to his home for this meal at first. But at this time Yin Ming would rather not come to eat this meal.

If you don't come, you won't meet Gu Feng, if you don't meet Gu Feng, you won't listen to such evil things.

Yin Ming saw that Madam Li not only had no intention of stopping, but even vaguely agreed, and his eyes became slightly cold. He said to Madam Li: "Then I will leave, thank you for your hospitality."

Mrs. Li nodded and instructed Li Hong to see off the guests.

Li Hong understood this etiquette, so she got up and changed her shoes, arranged for a car to send Yin Ming back to school.

Li Hong originally thought that as soon as she left the house, the car and the driver should have stopped, but never expected that she would walk out of the yard, and there was nothing outside the yard. At this time, Li Fu sent her a text message, telling her that the driver will come over for a while, and she needs to wait a while.

Li Hong held the news in the communication and was silent for a while. Wait a while, how long is it?

She hesitated for a moment, and said to Yin Ming: "You..." Would you like to go back to the house with me and come out when the driver comes?

However, Li Hong hadn't finished speaking yet. Yin Ming looked at her, the emotions in his eyes surged fiercely, and finally stayed on Li Hong's dark and peaceful eyes, and returned to peace again.

He couldn't help but think of the "Li Hong" in his memory. The eyes of that "Li Hong" looked at him always affectionate and joyful, although with the blazing heat he felt bored that day, he did not have the slightest steady and confident at this moment. But he was full of hearts and eyes.

His memory of the name "Li Hong" was nothing but annoying, but in retrospect, it seemed that he never really wanted to know her in the past.

That’s why he was surprised when he saw Li Hong who violated school rules for the first time on the wall of the courtyard, and he was surprised when she showed the same talent as Madam Li in mecha procedures, and only when she was rescued to make jokes. Will feel heart palpitations.