114

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 114: Sibling 10
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 114: Sibling 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On an unexplored planet, even if you hold a locator in your hand, it is still not easy to reach a position more than thirty miles away from yourself. Along the way, Li Hong and Wen Wenyu did not give up their plans to contact the spacecraft and the professor, but each time they ended up with no response to the signal they sent.

Seeing that the destination is not far away, Wen Wenyu calibrated the position once again after the starry sky, and Sophia and Li Hong also completed the temporary camp.

Li Hong threw the wood he picked up into the bonfire and said to Wen Wenyu: "Still no news?"

Wen Wenyu shook his head and said softly: "It shouldn't be."

It really shouldn't. According to the original plan, the school should put all the students in place before the sun sets, and then start a seven-day patrol-no matter which state the spacecraft is in, it shouldn’t be unable to receive communications. .

Li Hong fiddled with the fire for a while, supporting his chin and wondering: "Could it be those bugs that did it?"

"Impossible!" Sophia retorted fiercely, "Zlatan people are in addition to their name and low intelligence. If their IQs still have wisdom-the West has already collapsed!"

Li Hong looked at Wen Wenyu, Wen Wenyu pushed his glasses, his expression was serious, but he obviously agreed with Sophia's point of view. Upon seeing this, Li Hong said: "In fact, there is a question, I have been asking for a long time..."

Wen Wenyu: "?"

Li Hong said, "The creatures of Zlatan are obviously a bunch of ant-like species that have been magnified countless times. Why do many documents still call them Zlatan when they call the creatures of this planet?"

Li Hong was really confused. She saw this description in the new article for the first time. When she heard news about the battle from Gu Feng, she thought that the big bugs were biological and chemical weapons controlled by the Zlatan people. She never expected that it would be Zira. Tan Xingren itself. When she understood this, she wondered why the people of the Federation referred to Zlatan's bugs as Zlatan, and now she simply asked.

Sophia explained: "Zlatan is a very resource-poor planet, and life is difficult to survive. The Zlatan was not originally like this-according to biology, there is still a part of our body that is similar to the Zlatan. The same genes are of the same kind."

Li Hong: "...?"

Wen Wenyu added: "The biggest feature of Zlatan people is that they can change according to their living environment-Zlatan was not originally the barren appearance it is now, and it is similar to Luoxing and the Emperor Star we live in. Those who lived on it at that time were also of the human genus. But after experiencing a meteorite shower, Zlatan has undergone drastic changes."

"At that time, a fleet of the Federation was exploring and it happened to witness this disaster. They recorded and tried to save the Zlatan people, but the disaster was too tragic. Breathable oxygen on Zlatan They are all about to disappear. The exploratory team can only record and then withdraw, so Zlatan’s intelligent creature that once ruled it in the Federation’s records is the Zlatan."

"--Until the last century, the Federation began to expand outward. When the West Frontier approached the border, it approached Zlatan, who had reported that it had become a Death Star. Originally, the Federation just wanted to build a watchtower on Zlatan, but it checked There are still life activities on Zlatan."