05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 5: Missing Moon 04
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 5: Missing Moon 04
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Lin's fingers squeezed the cuffs subconsciously. Li Hong couldn't see anything else, so he could only sigh, looked at him and asked, "I'm sorry, or I haven't had time."

Chen Lin opened his mouth, speechless.

Seeing him like this, Li Hong suddenly felt that he was terribly persuaded, and there was no such thing as the master daring to stop people in the park. So she blinked and stretched out her hand to Chenlin.

Chen Lin had nothing else to realize, so he stretched out his hand and pulled out the box containing the hosta from his sleeve, and returned it to Li Hong.

He hesitated to say, "Master..."

Li Hong said: "It's okay, it's okay, leave it to me!"

Chen Lin was a little dazed: What will I give you?

Heng Yue laughed loudly in his head, and he almost rolled up like an image.

Chen Lin pursed her lips and asked, "Master Patriarch understands what Master said more? Can you give some pointers to the disciples?"

Heng Yue was in his mind and raised his eyebrows slightly to look at him. He was wearing a black suit with gold patterns embroidered on it, and it looked so unattainable. His eyes are pitch black, unfathomable like Mo Tan. He looked at Chen Lin, his eyes flashed through hate and envy for a while, but finally he returned to peace.

He slowly said: "Why should I point you?"

Chen Lin could not speak, but felt that there were too many differences between this grand master and the legend. At least it was never said in the legend that he was so moody.

Chen Lin really didn’t know what Li Hong wanted to do, and couldn’t ask. He could only see Li Hong smilingly climbing the branches and jumping back to the branches, shaking his feet carefreely, sometimes his hair was entangled in the vines. Then, he stretched out his hand and patted the branch angrily twice, and the branch turned back to the twisted body under her hand trying to free her hair. However, this process tends to be very long, until Li Hong can't help it before he breaks the branches and pulls out his hair.

Chen Lin felt that the branch was really wronged.

Li Hong said: "Chen Lin, may I go to the valley with you tomorrow?"

Chen Lin was startled: "Can Master leave the forbidden area?"

Li Hong was unhappy and said: "Why not? Heng Yue established martial arts on my site. It doesn't mean that I can't go to this place."

"No, I didn't mean it, I mean—" He was a little surprised, "I thought the master could not leave the sacred tree."

Li Hong said honestly: "It's okay, but I can't leave too far now."

She looked at her palm: "I am too weak now to go very far."

Chenlin understood Li Hong's meaning, and it is estimated that Li Hong's appearance as a child is also due to her lack of spiritual power. As expected, since it is an ancient sacred tree, if it has been here, how could the Xiaoyao Sword Sect fail to discover it and have not established a mountain gate here? It is said that these ancient elves and weeds are very different from the current vegetation, one of which is that they can move.

Chen Lin looked at the big tree in Hexu Valley that covered the sky and sun, and couldn't think of how to move such a tree for a while.

Li Hong saw Chen Lin's confusion and waved to him. Chen Lin was stunned for a moment when the vines were laid down, before climbing up the vines. When he sat next to Li Hong, Li Hong touched the big branch and knocked on its trunk.