16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 16: Missing month 15
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 16: Missing month 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As Li Hong expected, Chen Lin became famous in the first battle.

And he is more like he wants to prove something. In the six matches so far, he has defeated the enemy with one sword. Li Hong didn't quite understand it, let alone a court review. Fortunately, the owner of Taoyuan is still the owner of Tianyan Sword, and he is very clear about Chen Lin's sword power, and will explain one or two with Li Hong.

Li Hongcai probably understood that Chen Lin and Heng Yue were the same, they were terrifying guys. Heng Yue created the Missing Moon Palm, while Chen Lin used the essence of Missing Moon Palm into the sword, and used the Missing Moon Sword that was unique to him.

Of these disciples who tried, there are very few who have seen the missing moon palm. When encountering Chenlin's thunderous and weird swordsmanship, it is normal to lose with one sword.

In the end, Taoyuan master said: "I am afraid that only Feng Yang can fight him. Many years ago, Zhen Ren Heng Yue and Feng Xishui could not tell which one is better than Kuaiyue Palm and Dahuang Sword. I got the answer."

Li Hong thought for a while, and added in his heart: I am afraid that Hexugu won. Whether it is Chenlin or Heng Yue, will they play Dahuangjian?

However, she did not say this. The trials with Chenlin had all ended, so she had no thoughts to look at it anymore, and bid farewell to the head of the other faction.

She was gone, and the big mountain on everyone's head seemed to be gone.

A head with a shallow cultivation base couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and said in praise to Xuanzhong: "Hexu Valley really hides dragons and crouching tigers. I think this senior's cultivation base is unfathomable, I am afraid that he has already gained the great road? "

Xuan Zhong got this, he should have smiled kindly, but his complexion didn't show much dignity, even a little gloomy, and he passed by: "Mr. Changyi himself is a fairy tree in Yaochi, if it weren't the ancestor. By chance, I won’t come to Hexu Valley. These are trivial things, meaningless, far less exciting than on the sword stand."

After hearing Xuan Zhong's words, everyone thought about it.

No matter what Chang Yi's true body is, the destiny of mankind is ultimately limited, and it is impossible for a practitioner who can accumulate her to cultivate for nearly a thousand years to find a second place in this continent. What exactly is Xuan Zhong's character, concealing the fact that Xiaomen Xiaohu also made it clear to all these big clans what he was like.

Xuan Zhong is not profitable and can't afford it early. Mo said that there is a great ability in the school. Didn't he even show off some black star stones?

He has such a subtle attitude towards the real person Chang Yi, and he wants to come to those rumors about Hexu Valley, eight out of ten are true.

It is rumored that Zhen Heng Yue is extremely concerned about this tree. When he is about to fall, this tree is far from being able to breathe with breathless cultivation. He was worried that after his fall, Hexugu would be too sloppy about this tree, so he cut the Kunlun wood-centered spirit vein of Hexugu with a knife, and then re-introduced it with the formation method, making Hexugu original All the aura from Kunlun wood goes retrograde into the Kunlun wood, nourishes the "tree heart" hidden in the wood, and then radiates from this tree heart to Quanhe Xugu.

His hand, unintentionally, turned this tree into the only source of spiritual energy in Hexu Valley! If she is upset, she can even cut off the supply of spiritual power to Hexugu! In this way, no matter whether Heng Yue's remaining power is still there, and no matter how powerful Hexu Valley's head is-as long as they still want Hexu Valley to exist, they have to bow their heads to this tree.