44

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 44: Sun Wheel 12
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 44: Sun Wheel 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It took about two weeks to walk through the jungle.

Li Hong rode on the horse and followed Leon to step out of the dense forest, which was a little unbelievable.

This surprise made her unable to help but look back at the dense forest frequently, for fear that Vivian would have to kill them before they completely left.

Leon noticed her anxiety and said: "She won't do this."

Li Hong curiously asked: "Why?" Are the wizards and the Holy See not deadly enemies?

Leon looked towards the border of the Craig Empire in the distance, and explained: "Because she is Vivienne Soka, a forest witch. People like her will never break promises easily."

Regarding Li Hong, Vivian and Leon reached a consensus.

Before confirming the truth of what Vivienne said, Leon would never send Li Hong to Christie. In fact, this was Leon's original plan.

The incident of escorting Li Hong back to Christie to be tortured was completely weird from beginning to end. Now this matter even participated in the war between the wizard and the Holy See more than 30 years ago-even if Lynn brought the saint's warrant to mention people at this moment, Leon would not agree to it.

Li Hong heard the words and thought that Vivienne acted like a child, and then thought about her willful but serious expression when she promised, which was considered to agree with Leon's judgment. On the other hand, she was also surprised that Leon had easily given up on Vivian's sniper.

Although Vivienne had a huge advantage in the dense forest, Leon himself also said that he had traveled through the dense forest—that is, he had escaped under Vivian's eyelids. This meant that for Vivian at the time, Leon was a difficult opponent. She would rather hide herself and let the knight pass through her territory instead of causing more trouble.

This time, if she hadn't been tempted by the cooked food and couldn't help showing up, I'm afraid she and Leon would not have seen Vivian on this trip to the dense forest.

It is precisely this way that the opportunity to seize Vivienne is so precious. From the perspective of the Holy See, Leon has no reason to give up in any way-unless he never thought of catching this name for the Holy See and absconding for the Holy See. The prisoner.

She couldn't help but think of Leon Griffizi's other identity besides the Knight Commander of the Templar, the Duke of Griffith of Craig. Some people in the Holy See identified it as a nail in the Holy See by Emperor Craig.

So the question is, this knight commander who swore the oath before the Lord, who is the object of allegiance in his mind when he read the oath?

Is it the holy Christie Vatican, or his home country Craigie? However, until they entered the border of the Craig Empire-Li Hong did not ask.

Tianju was puzzled: "Why don't you ask? I think he will tell you?"

Li Hong said indifferently: "It's bad to tell me. I am only involved in the internal affairs of the Holy See, but if I learn about this matter, what I am involved in is not only the internal problems of the Holy See, but the struggle between imperial power and theocracy. "

Li Hong was expressionless: "I'm still on the torture frame, my friend, please, let me grab the ladder and get down first?"

Tianshen shut up.