07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 7: Missing Moon 06
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 7: Missing Moon 06
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After returning to the forbidden area, Li Hong couldn't sleep anymore.

When she was bored, she turned out all the gold and silver utensils that Heng Yue gave to Chang Yi many years ago according to the details told by Tian Shen.

Heng Yue sent everything, from the spirit jade gems directly to the gold, silver and jade articles. Li Hong turned over the broken box in the corner, thinking that it would be cheaper for her.

Li Hong didn't know what kind of hard currency the mountain was. After asking Chen Lin, he realized that the world still uses gold and silver, and only occasionally foreign objects such as spirit stones and jade are used among the cultivators.

A small handful of golden leaves was dug out from the corner of the box. Li Hong told him to have fun, it is rare to go down the mountain, remember to play enough.

Chen Lin had become accustomed to what she said, and smiled too, neither agreed nor refused. Li Hong felt boring, so he climbed the tree and went into a daze.

Two days later, Chen Lin set off.

Dan Ling leads the team.

Chen Lin noticed the jade vine hairpin between Dan Ling's hair, and stopped for a moment. It was not until his companion called him that he returned to his senses, smiled and agreed, and followed the same door with the sword to go out of the valley.

Outside Hexu Valley is a lively town, because here is Hexu Valley, there are always many people who want to try their luck every year. These people had to live and feed. The small village outside Hexu Valley quickly developed into a town in response to these needs. To this day, it is not much worse than Qingcheng of the Xiaoyao Sword Sect.

Chen Lin hasn't seen Li Zhen outside Hexu Valley for more than ten years. His memory of this place is not good. Now that he comes out of the mountain in a well-dressed dress, seeing everyone treat him respectfully and kindly, he felt a little at a loss. .

Dan Ling led the disciples into the inn, and after explaining the key points of the trial with them, he asked them to rest first.

However, Chen Lin was worried about the ribbon Li Hong wanted, and Dan Ling said "Can you move freely".

Dan Ling was startled first, and then smiled softly: "Junior Brother Chenlin, what do you want to buy for Senior?"

Chen Lin nodded in embarrassment.

Dan Ling smiled and said, "Where do you know this, it's better to let me come."

Chen Lin hesitated when he heard the words, but refused to say nothing less: "This is too much trouble for Senior Sister Dan Ling..."

Dan Ling looked at him, and suggested a compromise: "Why don't it be like this, after the trial, how about I go with you? I just need to bring something for the juniors."

Chen Lin said well, Dan Ling asked him to go to rest first, saying that the trial would begin tomorrow, so don't be careless.

Seeing his serious expression, Heng Yue had to ridicule: "With your current Taoism, let alone a trial in March, even if you directly challenge Dan Ling's little girl, you can't lose."

Chen Lin said with a stern face: "Senior Sister Dan Ling is the first disciple of this disciple, I must not be rude to her."

Heng Yue sneered.