86

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 86: Crown 21
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 86: Crown 21
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong: "He has something wrong."

Tian Shen: "..."

Li Hong: "Or I can put it another way. After I have shown such obvious behavior that I will never abandon my public for personal reasons, according to the usual theory, partners are unlikely to turn their faces. Although I have long said that gods will be better than humans. A lot of self-willed preparations, but not only turned my face, but also wanted to sleep with subordinates, it was not quite right.

"I thought about it, but I can only think of one possibility.

"Referring to the situation in the previous worlds, you tell me the truth, the so-called'satisfaction with him'. In the final analysis, is it just for me to play with him a love drama of'I like you'?"

Tian Shen: "..."

Li Hong's rational analysis: "Chen Lin and Li Gui made me think that as long as they achieve their goals, they can pass. Now think about it, right? There, I have never paid attention to anyone other than them, so from their From a point of view, I really love them. Leon and Rong Sheng have nothing to say, until they came here, two people appeared. You are so nervous, do you realize that no matter who I choose, the other No way to solve it?"

Tian Shen: "..."

Li Hong dropped the soft towel for wiping his hair, and said indifferently: "If you don't speak anymore, I will assume you are acquiescing."

Tian Shen: "...I said at the beginning, you just have a relationship with him. This is the fastest way to solve the problem." After a pause, Tian Shen said in a low voice, "They are true. Like you."

...Because he loves you.

Li Hong fell silent. If at the beginning, she was able to mock Tianshen, but now, she herself is deeply involved in this game. She loves Chenlin from the heart and raised Li Gui. She also sincerely likes the smile on the corners of the blond knight's lips. She lived with Rong Sheng for several years, and remembered the smile when 07 delivered the medicine.

I like to see Sundar smile more from the bottom of my heart.

Li Hong couldn't help but think of the way she saw the Demon God for the first time. The guy was wearing a tattered black robe, standing on the only way back home to block her, and stammering after stopping her. Li Hong couldn't remember the specific content of his confession at that time, only remember that he had been overworked because of continuous overtime, and he didn't bother to care about the tramp in the park. Saying "sorry", he walked around without hesitation.

——As a result, the world was destroyed. She has to spend more time and more effort to coax people back.

It took her a long time, and it was almost longer than her original age.

Li Hong suddenly felt a little tired, and she felt like she was in the middle. Even if she says "Let me fall in love with him, it's better to let me die", no one believes it, right? She didn't believe it herself. After all, the previous world even got married.

Li Hong, who seldom gets rid of the horns, gets used to it quickly. After making Tianshen silent in fear, she spoke calmly.

Li Hong asked: "The current situation is that even if I win the war, Enlier may not be satisfied, right?"

Tian Shen: "Uh, I'm not sure, but I see his state, it's probably..."

Li Hong asked again: "What about Sandal?"