82

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 82: Crown 17
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 82: Crown 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Compared with Ulk, Ruijia's wind is a bit more bitter from the border.

Li Hong squinted his eyes, and the long golden hair that fell in front of him was slightly raised by the wind. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly, and there was confusion in her eyes.

The Queen of Urke whispered: "Do you think Ruijia is boring? If so, you can go back to Urke first. You are the great **** whom Urke respects, and Urke is always happy with you. Anger is the highest priority."

When Enlier heard this, the emotion that seemed to be smiling in his eyes was gradually shattered by the storm. His elbow was on Li Hong's flanks, and his palm crossed her back, pinching her. Shoulder.

Enlier smiled and said: "Ixuda, you seem to have forgotten that you are my temple maid, which was dedicated to me by Ulk."

Li Hong opened his eyes and looked at him with a smile: "It is true, but my lord, do you want a maid of the temple or a king?"

Enlier's fingers tightened slightly when he heard the words. He stared at Li Hong, the smile on his face gradually disappeared. Storm God released his hand, allowing Li Hong to stand up straight again. Li Hong took two steps back and couldn't help rubbing his neck, but it might as well anger the uncertain **** in front of him.

Enlier said quietly: "I hope that our King of Istanbul, as she said, has never forgotten that he is the queen of Ulk, let alone the name of the enemy."

Unexpectedly, Enlil’s mouth reappeared with a smile. He bent his neck slightly, looked straight with Li Hong, folded his hands on his chest, and said, “Wang, I’m still waiting for you to take off Sandal’s head. This crowned me."

After Li Hong's movements, he replied with no emotion: "Of course, the hegemony of the East is only worthy of being accepted by Ulk."

Enlier was very satisfied with her answer, kissed the top of her hair as a reward, and said to her: "Go and rest."

Li Hong paused, and then stepped forward without hesitation. Enlier said slowly: "Your hair accessory is lost. It doesn't matter if you lose it. I will give you a new one after I go back. It is worse than a human craftsman. The craftsmanship is much better. Since it is the king I chose, I don’t have to learn from Mysdal’s style, which makes people laugh.”

Li Hong looked back and smiled: "Then I would like to thank you first."

Li Hong originally planned to leave after saying this sentence, but suddenly felt that something was biting the corner of her robe. She looked down and saw that it was the little lion that Enlier had previously held in her hand and then discarded. The little lion hadn't even grown out of her mane, and used her milk teeth to tear the corners of her robe, obviously not wanting to be left behind.

Li Hong thought about the remaining big Buddha besides himself, silently squatted down, picked up the little lion, brushed his back hair, and took it away.

Enlier looked at her back holding the lion away, with an indifferent expression.

The maid standing far away saw that the king had left, she boldly called out softly, but she just said and called out: "Mianxia--"

The look in Storm God's eyes scared her into a moment of difficulty.

Fortunately, she was frightened to move forward, Storm God gathered up and leaned against the wall, and he stood up.