22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 22: Ghostbusters 01
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 22: Ghostbusters 01
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong led the man into the house, took a basin of clean water from the tap in the yard, and took another towel. He sat on the opposite side of the boy. He wiped the dirt on his face little by little with a moistened towel. Blood stains.

Li Hong moved very lightly, for fear of injuring the wound on his face. However, this young man was so obedient, Li Hong suspected that even if he took a basin of boiling water and poured it on his face, he would not dare to take a half step back.

Wiping his face clean, Li Hong found that the boy was very delicate. The hair is soft and slender, the skin is fair, the eyes are slightly raised Danfeng eyes, and the lips are tightly pressed. If it weren't for the other party's open chest, Li Hong would almost recognize him as a girl.

It’s just that now there are some scars on the girl’s face. Li Hong threw away the towel, and rummaged in the room. He finally found alcohol cotton and a band-aid, carefully disinfected the wound on his face, and put it on again. Bandage.

Only in this way, half of his face was covered with tape, which looked a little funny.

Li Hong held back a smile and asked, "Where are your parents?"

The boy's eyelashes trembled slightly, and then he replied, "Dead."

Li Hong was choked and could only say: "...that's sad."

After a while, she asked again: "Since your parents are dead, would you like to follow me? I will take you out."

The boy looked at Li Hong a little strangely, and slowly said, "Don't you know?"

Li Hong: "What do you know?"

The boy pointed to himself: "I am a devil. It would be unfortunate to get too close to me. Didn't you come for this? To get rid of me for everyone."

Li Hong was choked again, and she said angrily: "What devil, do you have horns or fangs, you are obviously a lovely sister-" She swallowed the "little girl" back, and said stiffly. "It's a cute boy."

The boy blinked when he heard the words, and whispered, "But everyone said that."

Li Hong was impatient: "That's their feudal superstition!"

The boy asked: "What is feudal superstition?"

Li Hong said: "It's dross. It is something to be defeated and banned." She looked serious and felt that at this moment she was simply shouldering the glorious responsibility of the people's teacher. "Listen to me, this world is material, and everything in the world is Everything originated from a big bang in the universe."

She categorically said: "Anything is a lie, there are no gods, ghosts, and ghosts!"

Tian Shen: "..." Am I still alive and panting?

Li Hong finally concluded: "In short, they call you a devil because they are stupid. You can't be so stupid, understand!"

The boy was stunned by her and nodded subconsciously. He looked at Li Hong's expression and saw that she didn't seem to be angry, so he whispered: "Then if I'm not a devil, then what am I?"

"It is human and material." Li Hongyi said righteously, "Is the successor to the cause of socialism."

Teenager: "...I don't understand."

Li Hong said: "It doesn't matter if you don't understand it. I can't stay here anyway. I will take you away after packing my luggage."

The boy asked: "Why are you leaving? Isn't it good here?"