98

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 98: Xinghai 09
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 98: Xinghai 09
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yi Ke had no idea that Li Hong would make such a request. The first reaction was to feel that he was humiliated.

Annoyance appeared in his black eyes, and his cheeks, which were a little too pale in the past, were quickly dyed red. He seemed to want to be angry with Li Hong, but his anger disappeared completely after facing Li Hong's calm expression.

She was calm, she was stating the facts, stating something she really wanted.

Yi Ke's black pupils suddenly calmed down. He looked at Li Hong and suddenly asked, "Because Luo Yi is dead?"

Because Luo Yi is dead, do you want to find a new sustenance or empathy?

So I don’t care whether the sentence can be commuted, or what the future holds. Do you just want to catch the past?

Yi Ke can't help but remember what Li Hong said before, "No matter what you are guessing, I am indeed Chu Yan at this moment. Her memory, her emotions, her life, even if mine was once."

So this current "Chu Yan" also inherited Chu Yan's feelings for Luo Yi, crazy in love with him?

Li Hong was stunned for a moment, his first reaction: "Who is Luo Yi?"

Yi Ke: "???"

Tian Shen couldn't bear to witness: "It's the third prince, it's your fiancé, who made you a survivor and died on stage!"

Li Hong was suddenly embarrassed on her face. She hummed vaguely and tried to fool around: "Yes, right?"

Yi Ke put his hands on his chin, squinted at her, imitating her tone and asked, "Right?"

Li Hong: "..." You are endless.

Probably the thin angry expression on Li Hong's face was very obvious, and Yi Ke, who was a good student, didn't dare to pull the tiger's beard. He closed it as soon as he saw it, lying on his back on the sofa, turning his head to his side. The black bangs covered his forehead in a mess, and his black eyes stared at the sitting girl through the gaps in the bangs.

He hooked his mouth and promised: "I can try."

Li Hong: "...?"

Yi Ke raised his left hand: "There is a condition." He shook his wrist following Li Hong's attitude, "First tell me who the guy you contacted is."

Li Hong recalled the spiritual man in Chu Yan's memory, and thought about it: "I haven't seen his face either. The black market allows him to cover his face. He covers his face, probably about the same height as you, and he is thin and weak. . Moreover, he found me first and asked me what I needed."

Yi Ke frowned upon hearing this: "Is there nothing worth noting?"

Li Hong recalled for a moment, but suddenly paused, she said slowly: "There is indeed a little bit."

Yi Ke: "?"

Li Hong said: "You know,'I' don't like civilians, and I hate those who live in the cracks. But facing him, I can't produce those emotions in my heart. His etiquette is impeccable, and his clothes are dark but tidy. Appropriate. Speaking to'I', there is no verbal difficulty... Yi Ke, this world is big, right?"

Yi Ke sat up on the sofa again after hearing this. He looked at him sitting across from him, his eyes were calm, but Li Hong, whose fingertips curled up unconsciously, suddenly leaned out half of his body and stuffed his left wrist into hers. In the palm of your hand.