37

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 37: Nichirin 05
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 37: Nichirin 05
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong began to learn to ride a horse.

Although she was sitting on the knight commander's horse, she was on the same journey, but it was obvious that Van Lundin did not allow the taint of "lie" in his Templar life, so he begged Asaph to come and teach her to ride.

Van Lundin pledged: "Asaph's riding temple is number one. Let him teach you to learn it."

Li Hong said "Oh" and asked, "It's not Lord Griffits that is the best riding skill."

Van Lundin's expression changed, and solemnly said: "Yes, the sir is still alive and panting, Nayasa will be second."

Li Hong: …You are so casual in the Knights Templar!

In fact, Viscount Yasa didn't want to be so close to her, but he couldn't refuse Van Lentin's request. Van Lundin has a good reason: "She can't learn in a day, so she has to ride a horse with the officer. Can you rest assured?"

Of course Asaph was not at ease, so he started teaching Li Hong to ride a horse.

As Van Lundin said, Asaph's riding skills are superb and theoretical knowledge is also rich. Teaching Li Hong is simply a matter of grasping. In addition, Li Hong's learning ability is very strong, but when they left the Pokhara Duchy and came to Bertha, a small country between the Pokhara Duchy and the Kraiji Empire, Li Hong was already able to ride her pony to follow the team. Behind.

Van Lundin looked at her, always feeling that something was wrong, and finally murmured: "Why are you riding a horse, but I always feel like you are riding something else?"

Li Hong's pony was eating grass, she reached out and touched the horse's mane, and said kindly: "Like riding a sheep?"

Van Lundin: "..."

Li Hong smiled: "What you said, riding a sheep is almost the same."

Van Lundin: No, I didn't mean that!

Li Hong had forgotten her days, she had been getting along with the Templars for almost half a month. From the beginning, the knights kept their distance from her, and now everyone has regarded her as a temporary traveling companion. If it were not for deliberate reminding, it would be easy for everyone to forget Li Hong’s identity as a "witch", and their mission was to **** her back to be tortured.

The knight who was preparing dinner couldn't help but called Li Hong. Li Hong responded and ran over to help him peel the potatoes.

Asaph didn't stop it. Van Lundin was surprised and couldn't help asking: "Aren't you afraid of her being poisoned this time?"

Asaph looked at him as if he was neurotic, and slowly said: "She stays with us all day, and she doesn't recognize herbs. Where did she get the poison?"

Van Lundin: "Okay, you always make sense."

In the afterglow of the setting sun, everyone ran out of dinner and chatted around the bonfire.

Li Hong listened to Van Lundin telling her about some interesting anecdotes about the Templars, and couldn't help asking: "In other words, Lord Lynn Meredith, who is very good at spear skills?"

Van Lundin said: "It's not just good, he is called the'Thunder Gun'-because the pistol in his hand will immediately become a weapon even more terrifying than thunder and lightning. Back then, he competed with the commander for the Templar Commander. The pope chose the chief because his thunder gun was too heavy to kill."