62

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 62: Noah's Ark 12
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 62: Noah's Ark 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tianshen explained: "It seems that Rongsheng is not the only experimental subject."

Li Hong: "...nonsense, the number 7 has appeared before our eyes, okay?"

Tian Shen: "Hey, I didn't mean that, I mean, the pharmaceutical company that created the virus, the culprit, sold a bunch of experimental subjects!"

Li Hong: "?" She was startled: "What do you mean?"

Tian Shen said: "I hacked into their system and took a look, and this company was able to smash the pot quickly. This virus leak is a worldwide catastrophe. It was found that this company was only on the first and fifteenth day of the year. The difference. This company was decisive enough. Before being approached by several big countries, it turned in all the experimental subjects it had in these countries-and named them the "Dawn Warriors"."

Li Hong: "...This name is funny enough."

Tian Shen: "Oh, this is not very important. The important thing is that most of the experimental subjects have been injected with this type of virus, and some of the experimental subjects have been directly altered from the list. Only a few subjects have produced antibodies, and the company is excluded. For those who left to study by themselves, several big countries will only share one each."

Tian Shen strengthened his tone: "I say that, do you understand what I mean?"

Li Hong thought for a moment and said, "You mean, Rong Sheng is not on their list?"

Tianshen sighed: "Our Honghong brains are turning fast. Yes, due to the collapse of the chemical plant, the headquarters thinks that Rongsheng is also one of the variants. He is not on the list at the moment, which means--"

Li Hong followed its words and said: "As long as he doesn't take the initiative to expose, even if 07 has doubts, he can't be sure?"

Tianshen nodded: "That's what I said, but—"

Li Hong knew what Tianshen meant, unless the piece of skin behind Rongsheng's neck was torn apart, the truth would be too easy to find.

07 seems to have discovered some earth-shattering secret, staring at Rongsheng intently. However, Rong Sheng had a pale expression, and there was not much temperature in his eyes when he looked at 07. 07 Staring at Rongsheng for a while, then saw Li Hong who was in his arms.

07's head tilted, as if scanning Li Hong from the bones to the strands of hair, and then blinked his amber eyes, reaching out to grab her neck.

07's hand was pinched by Rong Sheng.

Li Hong noticed the blue veins on Li Rongsheng's wrist that had been exposed because of excessive force. If the person being treated this way was Ding Yan or her, there would be no bones left at this moment, and all of them would be crushed to pieces.

But 07 didn't feel the pain at all. He even smiled in the mood, and said with a long tail: "Don't be so stingy, I just look at it, it won't break you."

Rong Sheng said coldly: "Don't even think about it."

07 Hearing a bit of sorrow, he complained: "Why, after all, we are'relatives'. If you want, I can give you my toys."

Seeing his innocent and cruel expression, Li Hong couldn't even have the courage, and asked him "What is your toy?"

07 Seeing Rong Sheng's firmness in not letting go, he couldn't help but lower his eyebrows, and said slowly: "You must know how to share as a person,'Brother'."