32

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 32: Ghostbusters 11
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 32: Ghostbusters 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Three years later, n city.

Li Mei carefully took out an old small purse from the bag, took the change from it and handed it to the boss, and took the freshly bought watermelon home.

On the way back, she ran into a neighbor and greeted the neighbor with a smile, and carried the big watermelon weighing several kilograms upstairs without any trouble. After going upstairs, she pressed the familiar password and opened the lock. As soon as the door was opened, the cool air of the air conditioner dissipated the summer heat.

......Although she can't feel it.

Li Mei entered the house, saw the study door open, and called out: "Li Gui, you are back. I bought a watermelon. Let me deep-fry it for you."

There was a slightly sleepy "Um" sound from the study.

Then Li Gui walked out of the study wearing slippers.

He looked tired, his eyes were blue, and his lips were dry and peeled. Li Hong pursed the corner of his mouth, reached out to take the water that Li Mei handed over, took a sip, and then slowly walked to the single-person sofa and sat down.

The sofa is still the lazy sofa that Li Hong bought online three years ago. As soon as Li Gui lay down, he sank in. Li Mei looked at his skinny wrists exposed, only to feel a little bend, and he was about to break.

Li Mei paused, and then carried the watermelon into the kitchen. While cutting the watermelon, she dug the pulp into the juicer, and asked: "How is it, how is it going today?"

Li Gui nodded. After drinking a glass of water, he had a little bit of strength to speak. He said hoarsely: "It's not a big problem. Drive the faceless."

When Li Mei heard this in the kitchen, her hands pressed the switch harder. The blade of the juicer instantly cut the pulp into pieces, and she angrily said amid the roar of the machine: "This kind of people, what are you saving! Let them be killed by the faceless!"

Li Gui smiled: "If I don't do it, Yao Ran will do it. But I don't think this family will change their sex, and I can't help it if they are born faceless the second time.

Li Mei brought out a glass of watermelon juice and asked him suspiciously, "Is there no way?"

Li Gui took the glass, his eyes curled slightly, but he did not answer Li Mei's words. Li Mei guessed what he meant and sighed, "You."

Li Gui did not respond. Even though Li Mei's tone was very similar to the person in his memory, he did not fluctuate. Because he saw so clearly and distinguished so clearly that he couldn't even deceive himself or others.

He held the tea cup and waited for a while before asking, "Did you add oil to Honghong's lamp today?"

Li Mei said: "Tim, I stood outside the temple and watched them do it."

Li Mei couldn't get close to the temple, but she was pure and kind and had practiced a lot around Li Gui over the years. Now she can do it without getting close to the main hall and just walking around the outer circle.

Li Gui nodded when he heard the words. Li Mei looked at him, holding some words for a long time. At this moment, Li Gui stretched his brows and eyes, and felt that these words could no longer be hidden, and they had to say them all.

Li Mei said: "Li Gui, are you, are you—"

——Is it true that he didn't come out of Li Hong's death at all?