17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 17: Missing Moon 16
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 17: Missing Moon 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
That night, Chen Lin did not come to ask Li Hong for peace. This made Li Hong, who had become accustomed to the other party's actions, a little uncomfortable. He couldn't sleep well all night, for fear that Chen Lin came instead after she fell asleep.

However, Chen Lin did not come until early morning.

Li Hong had forgotten the time, it was almost time for today's competition. She had no choice but to comb a ponytail by herself, and then rushed to the Lunjiantai.

On the way, she was a little tired and asked Tianhe: "Why is he always upset, is he in the rebellious period?"

Tianshen: "...Are you upset during the rebellious period?"

Li Hong thought for a while and said, "I don't seem to have a rebellious period."

Tianshen refused to talk to Li Hong, and Li Hong felt bored and went out. She never expected that she would meet Lingke after going out. Lingke squatted outside the forbidden area, staring at a tree vine outside the forbidden area, because she looked lovely, not only not strange, but also completely cute.

Although I warned myself in my heart, Lingke may not be easy. But seeing such Ling Ke, Li Hong still couldn't help but greet him.

Li Hong asked: "Lingke, what are you doing?"

Ling Ke heard her voice and turned her head happily. She looked up at Li Hong, suddenly smiled and curled her eyes, and said, "I'm waiting for the real person to come out."

Before Li Hong had time to reply, Lingke said to himself: "Since that day, real people have stopped coming outside the valley. I looked for brother, but the brother said that we must wait for everyone to arrive before we can enter the Hexu Valley. Finally, we entered Hexu Valley. Xugu, the real person lives in the forbidden area again, saying that he can't be disturbed."

As she spoke, she said with grievances: "Well, it's gone if you don't see it."

Li Hong was in a moment of panic. She always couldn't say "Because I think you are not right, so I want to keep a distance from you". Although the days of getting along with each other are short, Lingke has never done anything to harm her. On the contrary, She can infer that there is something wrong with Lingke, and it all depends on her being undefended and saying everything.

Li Hong sighed, had to reach out to her, and said warmly: "Then I will take you to play today."

Ling Ke grinned and took her hand and stood up. Li Hong only felt that Lingke's fingertips were cold, but when she was so cold, she subconsciously wanted to withdraw her hand. But Lingke quietly grabbed her hand one step ahead of her, even shook it, smiling and saying "A real person is so warm". Li Hong couldn't do anything, so she had to let her lead herself.

Seeing that Li Hong's hair was **** in a mess today, Ling Ke asked more: "Did the real person get up early today to comb his hair?"

Li Hong combed his hair for half a tea time: "...Hmm."

Lingke smiled and said, "Then I will comb the hair of a real person!"

With that, she actually took out a small ivory comb from her arms. Interestedly, he wanted to make gestures before Li Hong's hair.

Li Hong: …You come here prepared, right?

Li Hong really couldn't figure out the details of Lingke, and did not dare to let her enter the forbidden area. After thinking about it, I felt that this little girl couldn't help her, so she simply sat on the grass sideways, raised her head and said to her: "Okay."