112

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 112: Brother and sister 08
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 112: Brother and sister 08
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
——If you just have all the preferences for "sister", you still choose me.

When Gu Feng heard these words, he only felt that his heart seemed to be held tightly by a hand for an instant. He obviously does not need to breathe to survive, but at this moment he feels that the oxygen is so thin that he doesn't even have the strength to speak.

Seeing that he did not refute, Li Hong began to elaborate on his reasons: "Look, although I am a lot of **** compared to Gu Tong. But the most important thing is that if you choose me, it will not affect your career. The law only The blood relationship was determined in detail. At the same time, my mother would not be mad into the hospital. I guess she might be happy to see it? You never think that she was really mad into the hospital, right?"

Li Hong saw that Gu Feng still didn't speak, he thought about it and hesitated, "Brother...Brother?"

Gu Feng: "..."

Gu Feng took a deep breath, stretched out his hand and opened his hair, his expression looked a little gloomy. His cuffs were also rolled up on his upper arms for the sake of tidying up the housework, and he opened his bangs, and the whole person showed full aggression. At least Li Hong paused for a moment under his expression, and for a moment he tightened his lips and stopped talking nonsense.

Li Hong sat on the left side of the two-seater sofa, Gu Feng directly bent down, one leg folded on the right side of the sofa, his hand grasped the left armrest of the sofa, and Li Hong was surrounded by the two-seater sofa. in. Li Hong should have felt uncomfortable, but she felt that the scene seemed familiar, and even subconsciously asked: "Are you going to kiss my forehead next?"

When they talked, both Gu Feng and Li Hong were stunned, and Li Hong knew that this was his mistake. The previous joke about the younger sister can be regarded as a kind reminder, but such a sentence is indeed too contemptuous for a brother who cares about his younger sister.

She quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I—"

Li Hong could not finish, because Gu Feng really kissed her forehead as she said. Gu Feng's lips were cold, completely different from the feeling he gave Li Hong. But this kind of coldness is not bitter cold, on the contrary, it reminds Li Hong of the freshness of mint. Gu Feng's body was very clean, so clean that there was no smell, but Li Hong seemed to smell the scent of grass and sunlight at this moment.

Gu Feng let go of her calmly. He stood up straight and walked towards the refrigerator. He took the time to say to Li Hong, "There are pudding and ice cream for dessert. Which one do you want?"

Gu Feng couldn't get an answer. He turned his head for a while and saw that Li Hong was no longer on the sofa. On the contrary, there were Li Hong's footprints on the edge of the window behind the window—clearly, it also showed when Li Hong fled. How flustered.

Gu Feng couldn't help being jealous. At this time, the door of his house was knocked again, and Gu Feng opened the door with the patch in his hand. As soon as the door was opened, Gu Tong in uniform was seen standing outside the house.

Gu Feng looked at Gu Tong for a moment, and then he was about to close the door, only to be pushed in by Gu Tong's keen kick.

Gu Tong saw the dessert in Gu Feng's hand and snatched the pudding from him while Gu Feng didn't care. Gu Tong took a bite directly at the edge of the cup and couldn't help squinting his eyes happily. He smiled and asked, "It tastes very special? Is it the Griffiths recipe? When did you learn it? I remember being in that world. You die faster than Li Hong."