113

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 113: Sibling 09
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 113: Sibling 09
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong: "Gu Feng is really shameless, even if he is engaged in orthopedics, he still wants me to be his free labor!"

On the spacecraft heading to the destination of the wild training, Li Hong held his bag of basic survival items allocated to him, and couldn't help complaining to Sophia and Wen Wenyu sitting beside her.

"How come there is this kind of brother! To a sister who likes it terribly, I just want to use it as a coolie to another sister!" Li Hong gritted his teeth, "I have seen through him, do you know? I only knew the mimicry terminal after I asked Gu Tong. He modified the program he is using now. He still pretends that the program level is average in front of me-how can this person be so hateful!

Wen Wenyu silently hugged her backpack and curled up in the right corner of the cabin seat. Sophia on the left was silent for a moment, and then slowly asked Li Hong: "Are you complaining or showing off."

Sophia expressionlessly: "Show me that you have an older brother who is in the Federation's First Mecha Division, and will you have a chance to enter his starship after graduation?"

Li Hong: "..." She sighed: "You have to understand me this way."

Sophia snorted. At this time, an AI came from the spacecraft to inform the students who participated in the field training that Luo Xing had arrived. In order to ensure fairness, the landing locations of each group of students are not consistent. At this time, it was Li Hong and his group's name that was read on the broadcast.

The three people left their seats and went to the cabin door. The leading professor of the Mecha Department stood in front of the cabin door and spoke words of encouragement to them as usual. Yin Ming and another member of the Student Union were standing next to the leading professor. As usual, they would give each team member a liaison device.

Yin Ming straightened his face and gave them the communication bracelets of the three of them. He explained at a glance: "The bracelet is equipped with a positioning system and a distress signal. Although the score is important, your life is more important." After all, he Staring at Li Hong, especially emphasizing: "Don't be aggressive."

Li Hong was stared tightly in his heart, and nodded, "I understand."

When Yin Ming saw that Li Hong had listened, he was relieved and opened the hatch and said to the three of them: "Be careful."

Li Hong and Sophia walked down the steps, preparing for an emergency landing. They can already feel the hurricane on the Los Angeles planet, if it weren't for a fixed rope, they would be unsteady on the steps. At this moment, Sophia seemed to have thought of something and shouted to Li Hong: "Yes, about the mecha master! I suddenly remembered that my brother once told me that Gu Feng was a minor in repairing mecha. I don’t want to hand over my mecha to others! For the people of our operation department, the meaning of mecha is very different! He said that to you, probably not asking you to be a coolie for him. Honghong, you win With Gu Tong, Gu Feng him—Xi—Huan—you—"

Li Hong's ears could only hear the roar of the wind passing by, seeing Sophia coughing constantly choked by the wind, frowning and shouting: "What are you talking about, I can't hear—"

Sophia: "I said-Gu Feng, he-likes-you!"

She yelled very loudly now, and it was not only Li Honglian who was preparing to help them make an emergency landing on the steps, but they also heard it. Yin Ming's face turned dark, and he couldn't help but force Li Hong's shoulders. Yin Ming's face was so dark that even the professor saw something was wrong, and the professor asked, "What's wrong?"