19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 19: Missing Moon 18
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 19: Missing Moon 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Young Master Taoyuan found him, Yun Song was saying goodbye to Chen Lin.

Young Master Taoyuan looked at Chen Lin's back with complicated eyes. She wanted to stop the other party, but saw the real person Yunsong standing aside, and resisted the impulse. Only after Chenlin completely left, did she show up, bowed to Yunsong, and whispered: "Master ."

Yun Song said helplessly: "I know you are worried about my reputation, but I don't care about these people. It's okay for you to call my father."

But Young Master Taoyuan didn't answer. Yun Song knew that she was stubborn, so he didn't try to force it, just sighed.

The young master said: "What did the master chat with him? Will he and he win Fengyang tomorrow?"

Yun Song asked: "Do you want him to win? Even if he refuses you over and over again?"

Young Master Taoyuan bit his lower lip and said softly: "He even won the mysterious python, should he be able to win Fengyang too?"

She can't forget Chen Lin's posture to save her, can't forget the outer robe that carefully wrapped her, so at this moment, she also sincerely hopes to get an affirmation from her father.

She couldn't help asking: "Tian Yanjian, have you lent it? Will he use it?"

Yun Song shook his head.

The young master was impatient: "But Feng Yang's iron sword is a magic weapon, dad you said, Chen Lin's sword—"

"Don't worry," Yun Song quickly calmed down, "I didn't lend a sword because he already has a more suitable one."

Young Master Taoyuan was startled: "More appropriate?"

Yun Song's jaw head: "I see that the new sword he wears on his waist is very cold. I think it must be made from ten thousand years of ice marrow. The Chenlin people look warm and moist, but the sword intent is cold. This sword is just right he."

Young Master Taoyuan breathed a sigh of relief. Yun Song hesitated: "It's just—"

She gave another half of her breath of relief: "Just what?"

Yun Song shook his head and said, "Don't worry, he will fight Fengyang with all his strength tomorrow. Although he is not sure of a complete victory, it is difficult to lose."

Young Master Taoyuan was relieved after hearing this. Seeing her relieved, Yun Song couldn't help but feel lighter, but the breath in his heart couldn't let go.

Chen Lin can indeed face Fengyang in the best condition.

But today's matter may become the biggest hurdle in his path to seek the way, but this hurdle is very difficult.

Chen Lin asked Yunsong: "Do you think my master is waiting for the real person Heng Yue to return?"

Yun Song was taken aback by these words and said solemnly: "I have been with Chang Yi for two days. I don't know anything else, but one thing is certain. That is that she really cares about you. There is no doubt about this!"

Chen Lin smiled and said: "This is natural. Real people don't need to worry too much. I am not a self-blaming person. Guessing is one thing, and acting is another thing."

He looked calm, and after another smile, Chen Lin looked like his sword intent at this moment: "Although this may be against the will of the teacher, the fact is after all."