115

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 115: Sibling 11
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 115: Sibling 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong was sitting by the bonfire, and the boy who had been drenched in water had been wrapped in a thin blanket. He squatted on the opposite side of Li Hong, his sharp nails cut tofu and tore open the iron can easily, and then he pinched the beef that had been developed inside to eat. Judging from his gleaming eyes, he should be satisfied with the taste of the can.

Wen Wenyu and Sophia were both awakened by this change. They also sat beside Li Hong, carefully looking at the opposite teenager.

Sophia's cat was still very vigilant, gathered around her owner, and planned to pounce on if something was wrong. Even Wen Wenyu's parrot also noticed something wrong and kept flying and spinning over the sky-only Li Hong's white bird, what should I do, and even stared eagerly at the can in the hands of the silver-haired boy with a pair of mung bean eyes.

Li Hong couldn't bear to witness it, and handed the half-eaten can to Tianshen who was standing on his shoulder. Shiratori immediately buried his head in the can.

Li Hong can't help but remind: "It's very salty, eat less, and be careful of running out of water."

Tian Shen gave a "um" sound, but obviously didn't intend to listen.

Li Hong set his sights on the silver-haired boy again, and Wen Wenyu and Su Feiya also looked at this strange boy who was almost the juvenile version of Gu Feng. Perhaps the other party did not show too much hostility towards them. The curiosity in Wen Wenyu and Sophia's eyes is far higher than their vigilant emotions.

The boy finished eating the can, sticking out his tongue and licking the juice in the can. Li Hong watched his tongue cut through the metal gap but was unharmed, and his judgment on the strength of the enemy and ours sank again. Seeing the boy finished eating, she said to him: "Are you full?"

The teenager seemed to think it was not enough, but Li Hong didn't have much canned meat. The young man sniffed in the air, and determined that except for the small half that Li Hong used to feed the birds, there was no other smell of canned meat, so he set aside the empty can in his hand. The expression on his face did not seem to have understood Li Hong's words.

Li Hong was aware of this, and the same was true of Wen Wenyu and Sophia who had been observing the teenagers.

Wen Wenyu said: "He doesn't seem to speak, nor can he understand our language."

Sophia said: "Yes, his physical structure is different from ours, at least I definitely can't open cans empty-handed. Is he Luo Xing's life?"

Li Hong said: "Luo Xing is not used as a field training site for the first year. If there is such a life here, we can't be ignorant."

The three of them knew nothing about the origin of the boy. Li Hong actually had a faint guess, but she felt that if her own guess came true, she had better not tell Wen Wenyu and Sophia.

Wen Wenyu whispered: "But he really looks like General Gu Feng, is he the younger brother of General Gu Feng?"

Li Hong said: "You also said that his physical structure is different from ours. It is more likely that he is an illegitimate child from a foreign race."

Sophia fiercely denied: "Impossible! He seems to be fifteen years old! At the age of fifteen, General Gu was still on the front line and did not return to the Imperial Capital to study! How could there be an illegitimate child!"

Li Hong: "..." No, don't you think that he is no longer in the imperial capital by messing around on the front line, and Luo Xing has a higher probability of having an illegitimate child?