38

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 38: Nichirin 06
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 38: Nichirin 06
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Hong finally discovered his racial talent.

That is hunting.

She had always stayed with the people of the Knights, and she had never done anything by herself, so that she also recognized herself as a little girl who had no power to restrain her. Until she carried Leon to the village to ask for help and found out that she needed to pay for the large amount of herbs used to heal the knight commander’s injury—

Li Hong discovered that she was a "little girl with no power to bind chickens", and she was not able to do it all the time.

Leona's physique is not considered strong, so hunting was actually an option she did not hesitate to rule out at the beginning.

But apart from hunting, she doesn’t know how to raise poultry, doesn’t know how to do housework, and can’t tell the difference between herbs and weeds—if Tianshen doesn’t remind her, she might use weeds as medicine for Leon. The crushed pieces are applied.

And—being a hunter is really profitable! At least in this village, hunters are the most respected and prosperous profession!

With no choice, Li Hong resolutely decided to become a hunter.

The original hunter in the village was surprised when he heard this. In his opinion, the most suitable job for a beautiful and delicate lady like Leona is to help the pharmacist pick the herbs, rather than follow him uphill and wading to catch prey.

But Li Hong's attitude was firm, so he had to hand her a small dagger, and somewhat reluctantly said: "Well, I can teach you."

Li Hong sat in the yard of the hunter's house and listened to him briefly describe the situation in the forest and the animals in the forest. Animals such as rabbits and deer can be messed with, and wolf-like footprints can be seen and you have to run.

Li Hong remembered these clearly, and then urged to try his luck with the hunter.

The hunter was originally unwilling, but Li Hong's appearance was too beautiful. When she looked at you with a little sadness and disappointment, you would easily become impulsive and make promises that shouldn't be made under impulse.

Hunter: …good, good-looking, you have the final say!

The skirt that Li Hong originally wore was not convenient for hunting. The hunter simply went to the end and even helped her buy a men's suit from the tailor. Li Hong was very grateful, and the next moment he pointed to Leon who was in a coma and said, "My brother is very rich. When he wakes up, he will repay everyone!"

The people in the village are convinced of this. Just by looking at their looks, they know that these two people come from extraordinary backgrounds. Now that they are so eager to help them, there is actually a expectation that they will be rewarded.

Li Hong got some equipment and went back to prepare. She inquired about Tianshen, and smeared herbs with anesthetic effects on all the arrows, not even letting go of her dagger.

She followed the hunter into the forest the next day, and did not encounter much difficulty at first. Even though she was unsteady in shooting, she still caught a rabbit by the dagger and the anesthetic on the dagger.

Let the hunters look at Li Hong with admiration when they met the snake.

Li Hong didn't even yell, and he cut off the snake's head with a knife. When the hunter reacted, the girl had already carried the snake and had a twitching body and asked him if he could count the money.