76

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 76: Crown 11
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 76: Crown 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Li Hong carried the little lion back to the other courtyard where he lived in Ruijia Palace, he was keenly aware of the atmosphere.

Her footsteps paused slightly, and even the fingers that moved the lion cub's ears stopped, seemingly natural but vigilantly swept across a group of Ruijia soldiers lined up in the other courtyard. In the courtyard where she lived, there was a cavalry that she had brought from Ulk. With this cavalry, she didn't need to worry about anything. But today she walked into the palace, but she always felt something was wrong.

This confusion was finally solved when she was about to return to the palace.

Li Hong saw the maid who was kneeling on the ground, facing her shivering.

Li Hong thought blankly: I finally knew what was wrong. Usually when she came back, this one would go out to greet her. Not only did she not greet her today, she also knelt here.

Li Hong stopped and asked, "What happened?"

The maid knocked her forehead heavily on the ground, and said in a trembling voice: "My lord, the subordinates are dead, there is no time to stop Princess Mattona!"

Li Hong crossed her and looked into the room. Through the carved window, he saw Princess Madonna sitting on her bed with her blond hair spread out, her head down and she didn't know what she was thinking.

Li Hong was silent for a while, and said lightly: "Reason."

The maid knelt on the ground, obviously not daring to argue for herself, but took out Luga's new letter from her skirt. Seeing this letter, Li Hong understood. It should be when the maid was out to pick up the letter, and Princess Madonna happened to be here.

In terms of the maid’s behavior, she should have told not to let others in. But this is the Royal Palace of Ruijia, and Princess Madonna clearly exceeds the definition of others.

If she insisted on coming in, other maids would naturally not dare to forcefully refuse, in order to hurt the relationship between Ruijia and Ulk. When the maid gets the letter back, everything is a foregone conclusion, and in her capacity, it is impossible to drive the princess out.

Li Hong was a little speechless, this unexpected incident was really unlucky enough.

If it was usual, Li Hong wouldn't think so, but she was nervous when she left the seal of the king in the dormitory. She destroyed the letter with Luga after reading it, but it was the seal of the king... I don't know if it is still where it should be at the moment.

The maid trembled: "My lord...will she find out."

Li Hong looked inside the room and felt that Princess Madonna's form had obviously been discovered.

Li Hong threw the lion to the maid's care and walked in by herself. She looked at Madonna with her head down and pretended to ask casually: "Your Royal Highness, why are you here."

She looked very natural, and even the smile floating on her face could be called a standard. However, the "everyone when nothing happened" that she could create by this point was shattered when she took the first step towards Princess Madonna.

Madonna raised her head, with tears in her blue eyes. She looked at Li Hong, her rose-colored lips moved slightly, thanks to Li Hong's ears, she could hear her shouting "Your Majesty".

Li Hong: "..."

Because as soon as her head was raised, Li Hong could see her slender wrist from this angle, and naturally saw the seal tightly held in the palm of her hand. Unlike the tradition of Misdal, who likes to choose one thing as the king emblem and then engrave it on the ring, this seal of Li Hong represents the characteristics of the Urk people who like to describe things by painting. This was carved out by Wang Ting's skillful craftsman for three consecutive days and nights after she took the throne. Although it is a cylinder, it is a small rectangular painting when rolled on a clay slab or dipped in ink on papyrus. This painting represents her inheritance from the blood of the Supreme King and taking over the throne from the God of Stormwind. It can be said that it represents not only her family but also Ulk, it is a unique and difficult-to-copy royal emblem.