70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 70: Crown 05
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 70: Crown 05
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
But there is one thing that Luga is right. As the king of Ulk, there are too many people who want her life at this juncture. Leaving Ulk, leaving the shelter of Stormwind, no one knew what she would experience in Ruijia. If this is in itself a trap for the King of Istanbul. Li Hong's trip is undoubtedly a self-investment.

Lujia thought for a moment and suggested to Li Hong: "You might as well go in my name."

Li Hong: "...?"

Luga said: "Believe me, as the'wise Luga' you will not only be safe, but you may also be more convenient to act. In the face of King Sundar, you can use my identity to lie to him and avoid him. Get rid of the many inconveniences that exist because of the role of the'king'."

Li Hong: "That's what we say...but our gender..."

Luga didn’t care too much and said: "I rarely show up in front of people. No one has seen me in Ruijia. Just say that it’s me. They will only think that I am the second Urikna. Dreaming and choosing to hide your gender. Anyway, you don’t wear a female gown anyway."

Li Hong: "...That's because it's not very convenient."

Lu Jia didn't take Li Hong's explanation seriously, he just asked: "What do you think?"

Li Hong: "Yes, of course it is good, but if this happens... have you married a wife?"

Luga smiled: "Thank you for the king's concern. I still won't be able to marry a wife because of this. Luga is also the lord of Pilbis anyway."

Li Hong thought about the same reason, so he patted him on the shoulder and made a decision like this: "If there is a misunderstanding caused by this incident in the future, you can rest assured, I will come forward to clarify for you."

Luga smiled and curled his eyes: "Thank you so much, then."

The world calls Ruijia the star of Ulk's territory. It is located in the southwest of Ulk City, with a humid climate and suitable for human habitation. It is located at the border between the two countries. It is a rare and rich country that does not rely on trade as its economic pillar, but is completely self-sufficient.

It is precisely because of its rich grain production and extremely important military position that the Ulk Royal Court attaches so much importance to it. Even if the Ulk Federation has lost many states, as long as Ruijia is still there, Ulk will continue to exist here forever.

Li Hong got into the carriage and galloped from Wangcheng to Ruijia at the fastest speed.

She was sitting on the turbulent carriage, trying to close her eyes to sleep, and heard the sky interrogate: "Have you been so confident that you can deal with King Sundar? He is a very prestigious king in the rumors, that's his. Dad Green Hat is proud to have a'son' like him."

When Li Hong heard that her eyelashes trembled, she opened her eyes and opened her mouth to Tianshen: "To be honest, I have no confidence at all."

Tianshen: "...?"

Li Hong counted the advantages of the enemy: "A country without war for a hundred years, a king city with a single heart between the military and the people, the son of a demigod, oh, maybe he has already won the invincible glory of the king."

She was expressionless: "Do you think that facing such a person, who can say that she is confident?"

Tian Shen thought for a while, and felt that it was the same. It couldn't help asking: "But you made a **** to Luga."