43

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 43: Sun Wheel 11
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 43: Sun Wheel 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Oh, where should I start? I was only thirty years old that year. It was when I was young and vigorous. Because I was not angry with the Vatican's rebellion, I followed everyone to set the fire."

After a meal, Vivian was eating fruit after the meal, sitting cross-legged and thinking about that year.

"Isn't the strongest knight commander of the Holy See at the front line, so our attack was not too hindered. In fact, if it wasn't for the knight commander to come back too fast, then we probably succeeded in turning 30. The ninth generation is gone, and the current forty generation will not be able to make it."

The 13 or 14-year-old girl sighed with old-fashioned emotion: "So, among the Holy See, I hate the Templars the most, and I admire them the most. If the Holy See does not have them, wanting to destroy the wizards is basically a foolish dream, but they exist, it is us. Nightmare."

"So in the later stage, I also had to hide in the forest, and live a life where I couldn't even eat a good meal. What can I do? When I get out of the dense forest, all the people who want my head? Make some sense, except People who want to kill me, I have never taken the initiative to kill anyone, okay!?"

"Doesn't the Holy See be a wizard's potion for money? I can't bear to use it on unrelated people, okay!"

Speaking, she angrily showed her sharp little white teeth, and smashed the berries and the cores in her hands. Looking at her sharp teeth, Li Hong couldn't help swallowing his saliva and moved to Leon quietly.

Vivienne didn’t notice this, and looked up at the tree canopy that covered the sky—these lush plants around made her feel at ease—she smiled and said, “In short, we resisted. Although we didn’t kill the old man, we did not kill the old man. A piece of meat was cut severely on his'heart'."

She proudly said: "We stole the'double wheel'."

"Wait." Leon intercepted Vivienne's words, his icy blue eyes flickered, "You stole it, wasn't the Holy See's most precious ‘Mithril’?"

"'Mithril'?" Vivienne blinked and said disgustedly, "Who wants that kind of thing. As long as the mine located in Christie is still there, the Holy See's Mithril will never be stolen. Let's talk about the secret. Silver is only extremely harmful to evil creatures, such as being used to slay dragons—against us? Hahaha, I am afraid it has no effect yet."

"You said, why did we finally scored in Christie, why did we want this broken thing."

She gave a rather evil smile, and a small section of her white teeth appeared, looking cold: "Compared to'Mithril', of course the lifeblood of the Holy See is more deadly."

Leon heard this, his eyes turned slightly. Vivienne just glanced at him, and affirmed: "It seems that in order to conceal how important things he lost, the thirty-ninth Ren simply erased the existence of the Sun and Moon Double Wheels from the Holy See, right? "

Leon did not answer, but Vivienne rolled her round eyes and smiled and said: "If you don't tell me, I know, you all regard the'Sun Wheel' as a sinner, and how will she know exactly what she is? Who?"

Leon finally raised his eyes, looked at Vivienne, and said every word: "The Holy See has already recovered the'sacred object', and I have never heard of the Sun and Moon Twin Wheels. You are a witch, our mortal enemy, Why should I doubt the pope and the saint, and instead believe in an enemy of unknown origin."

The smile on Vivienne’s lips gradually faded, and she sneered: “Because no one will tell you the truth except me. The priest who has experienced the loss of the double wheel event should not be dead, you might as well find a five Bishops over ten asked, and they asked if they remembered what they had lost!"