118

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 118: Sibling 14
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 118: Sibling 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Feng stopped. Li Hongming didn't press the stop button, but the mecha behind them stopped purely because of Gu Feng's will. His will was originally higher than the world itself. If nothing could be suppressed, there would be nothing he could not do in this world.

Gu Feng carried Li Hong on his back, and the corners of his dark eyes swept to the depths of the tall grass in Xixi Suo Soyo. While glancing at the silver, Gu Feng said indifferently: "Come out."

The grass moved for another moment, and then, the silver-haired boy wrapped in a blanket walked out of the grass. He and Gu Feng's looks are very similar, even the slightly raised arches of the eyebrows are exactly the same. The young man's eyebrows were tightly furrowed, his back arched, and he stared at Gu Feng and roared from his throat like a wild beast.

With his low roar, Zlatan insects gradually heard the news, but Gu Feng only looked at the black and crushed insect swarm that was about to shrink him and Li Hong within a square inch of the ground, and there was a little bit in his eyes. There is no fluctuation. He just saw a dead leaf falling on a tree, or saw a dragonfly flapping its wings from the tip of a lotus leaf instead of normal. His expression was as usual. Not only was he not seeing the terrible disaster of life and death, but looking at it. Flowers fall everywhere, the wind blows ripples.

The silver-haired boy looked extremely jealous of Gu Feng and was also extremely frightened. He even collapsed on the back of his feet, and his whole body was ready for the battle. He seemed to desperately want to escape, but stared at Li Hong on his back. The great desire to possess stopped him, making him reluctant and reluctant to retreat.

Gu Feng saw his eyes and glanced at Li Hong, who was sleeping soundly on his shoulder, before he opened his mouth.

Gu Feng said, "I don't have your share."

He narrowed his eyes slightly: "Go away."

The silver-haired boy seemed to be greatly frightened, took three steps back, but stood tenaciously, and seemed unwilling to compromise easily.

When Gu Feng saw this, he couldn't help but chuckle. He said lightly: "When Gu Tong made you, maybe he took out all of me from Honghu's memory, and then made you."

"But what about it?" He paused, his eyebrows were full of cold fronts, "You don't even count "I"...you dare to want it?"

The silver-haired boy was supposed to communicate with the Federation, but he clearly understood every word of Gu Feng at the moment. Isn't he afraid? Of course he was afraid, trembling with fear. But just as Gu Feng said, he was transformed by the memory of Dong Yue in Honghu's dream. So he was far more paranoid than Dong Yue himself, and even more stubborn.

The silver-haired boy's fingertips burst with sharp bones, his eyes turned into a weird silver, and his golden pupils stood upright. Even though they looked exactly like Gu Feng, they looked extremely terrible.

Gu Feng's expression remained unchanged, he raised his hand.

There was a faint thunder in the sky, but this time, the Zlatan bug that originally surrounded the silver-haired boy seemed to smell the aura of the cracking of the earth, and it disappeared instantly! Only the silver-haired boy stayed in place, feeling that his throat was pinched tightly by the volley, and his whole body seemed to be crushed by 10,000 tons. He pierced his neck with sharp nails, trying to get a glimmer of life from Gu Feng's palm!

But this is too difficult.

At the moment when the silver-haired boy was almost desperate, Li Hong woke up.