20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 20: Missing Moon 19
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 20: Missing Moon 19
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"To seek the skin of the tiger is to seek the skin of the tiger!"

Xuan Zhong vomited a mouthful of congestion, and he could feel the blood on his heart faintly hot and then Xiao Ran disappeared. The blood contract has been removed, but Hexu Valley is on the ground, what else can't be guessed and can't see clearly?

Cen Xing of the Devil's Palace was simply attracted to Hexu Valley early in the morning! I also blame myself for being eager and not thinking about it carefully, so I followed the way of this gangster, and it was so vain!

Xuan Zhong's eyes were bloodshot, looking at the corpse commander who could not kill in the sky, he fell on his knees with a thump, his hands looked like the sky, and he cried bitterly and said: "Master, the seventh generation of disciples and grandchildren, he has a thousand-year foundation in Xugu. It was in the hands of the disciples and was ruined!"

However, before he knocked down, he was kicked away.

He turned his head in panic, but saw Li Hong, who had previously vomited blood, stood up with a pale face. She kicked him aside, with a violent expression, and immediately drank: "I ask you, has your sword broken?"

Xuan Zhong shook his head.

Li Hong kicked it again, cursing: "Taoyuan still knows how to draw the sword to meet the enemy. You are the head of Hexu Valley. It is better for you to be timid before a fight! I think the more you are ashamed, the more you are ashamed. !"

Xuan Zhong was stunned for a while when he was scolded so much. He was stunned and said, "This is the end of the matter, what can I do?"

"How? You have planned to break my forbidden formation for so many years, why didn't you say how?"

Hearing Tian He talked to her about the forbidden land, Li Hong's nose was crooked. Is there anything you can't talk about? She wouldn't dominate her spirit veins, so she said, it's not impossible to let it out!

…Oh no, normal people don’t seem to let it.

Li Hong coughed a little bit of disgust, and after a pause, she said, "Isn't your sword broken?"

Xuan Zhong: "Yes."

Li Hong said, "Since the sword hasn't been broken, how come'the matter is here"? My disciple of Hexugu, shouldn't be inferior to Taoyuan!"

Xuan Zhong was shocked that he felt that he seemed to have looked down at this forbidden land sacred tree too low in the past. In the past, he had only heard Master say that there was a tree asleep in the forbidden ground, and that tree swallowed most of Hexu Valley's spiritual veins. When Xuan Zhong was young, it was difficult to keep his face young due to his spiritual power. At that time, his master once sighed that if the forbidden ground is opened and the spiritual veins are rejuvenated, he may not leave the root of the disease if he is soaked in the spiritual veins.

But at that time Chang Yi was still asleep, not to mention that he could not even enter the forbidden land when he opened the spiritual channel. At that time, Xuan Zhong decided to break this forbidden area in the future, and Hexu Valley's spiritual veins should belong to Hexu Valley. What is the reason that the tree occupies! ?

He worked hard and planned for so many years. But never expected the tree to wake up. But what about waking up, is it possible that this tree will give up?

Xuan Zhong always felt that Li Honghui was the greatest scourge of Hexu Valley, and he did not hesitate to attract Cen Xing for this.

But at this moment, he looked at the female monk who looked indifferent but did not retreat, but suddenly felt that he was wrong. Perhaps it was Chang Yi's first awakening. The appearance of a young child made him unable to bear contempt. Forgetting this one, he was a contemporary of Heng Yue thousands of years ago and left his name.