24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 24: Ghostbusters 03
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 24: Ghostbusters 03
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The female ghost going home can cook.

This is probably the most comforting thing for Li Hong. If she can't, Li Hong will have to find an aunt to take care of Li Gui and his three meals a day. This is too troublesome.

The female ghost said: "I remember I could do it, but how should I do it?"

Li Hong said: "This is simple."

When she talked with Tianshen about the setting of this world last night, she also asked clearly what the so-called "devil family" is.

Because there are such incredible things as ghosts in this world, naturally there are people who specialize in dealing with them. The family of Mu Zhitao is a long-standing family of slayers. It is said that the earliest ancestors of their family can be traced back to Guiguzi in the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period. Therefore, most people in the Mu family have yin and yang eyes, and very special children will have the ability to purify and exorcise. It is precisely because of this that the Mu family's status is also very special. Although no one is in politics, they can talk about it.

Mu Zhitao is the daughter of the second child of the Mu family. Even so, her Taoism and exorcism skills are very good, at least Li Hong checked her flying when she was saluting, and found several beautifully carved small wooden sculptures—Tian Shen said that this is what they used to exorcise ghosts. Tool.

Li Hong took out a wooden sculpture like a chess piece and asked: "Are you willing to be my ghost?"

Becoming a ghost, thought that the soul was pressed into the hands of this celestial master. Gentle celestial masters usually negotiate good terms with ghosts and enter into contracts, but there are also powerful celestial masters who directly inject ghosts into the carrier and drive them with force. Because ghosts carry resentment, they are often more powerful than ordinary ghosts—similarly, they are more likely to resist water and love the Lord than ordinary ghosts.

As far as Li Hong's understanding is concerned, this wood peach almost never negotiates terms with ghosts, but slaps it in, regardless of whether you want it or not. Because she was really strong, most of the ghosts were cleansed by her before they could resist in the end. When Li Hong looked for it, there was only a carrier in her salute, and there were no ghosts anymore.

The female ghost clearly saw that Li Hong was full of aura, and she didn't dare to hold it up, and immediately said she was willing.

Li Hong said: "Then do you remember your name?"

The female ghost shook her, and she hesitated: "I remembered that I was killed by the driver. I only remembered how I got here yesterday, and there are some trivial things in life... The name has not been remembered yet."

Without a name, it is difficult to sign a contract. Li Hong took a compromise: "Then I will give you one. How do you agree with it?"

The female ghost nodded quickly.

Li Hong thought for a while and said, "Then call it Xiaomei."

Female ghost: "..." This is too casual!

But she didn't dare to say anything, Xiaomei was Xiaomei, even if she was called Xiaoli, she recognized it. Li Hong made a contract with her, and then drew a formation on the floor as Mu Zhitao remembered, placing the wood carving in the center, and finally cut off his middle finger, chanting the curse and dropping a drop of blood at the same time. Enter the center of the formation!